Chapter 39 - Family Reunion.

"We get to eat! We finally get to eat!" I cheered as everyone in to the boat huddled and gave each other large hugs.

Chresanto looked back and smiled at us as he paddled harder to the "rainforest" looking island. It took us about 10 minutes to paddle there, and when we got out, we docked the boat and looked around in amazement. It literally looked like a forest that had a boatload of fruits on it. We all made our way to the back of the woods and prepared to eat. Lilyana reached on the ground for a banana, when we all heard a shotgun blast go off, almost hitting her. We all crowded down on the ground as Jacob looked at Lilyana, and she was shaking on the ground.

Jacob looked up and seen a man holding it. Jacob's eyes filled with rage as he tackled the man, and began to choke him. He put extra pressure on his neck as the man gasped and gacked for air.

"You almost killed my daughter!" Jacob shouted as he gripped tighter on his neck.

"I....*cough*....didn't know.....that........she was a....human.." The man gasped.

The man reached to the right of him, and hit Jacob in the side of the head with the gun, causing him to fly over to the side. Gia and Lilyana rushed over to him as the man stood back up, coughed a little bit, then held his shotgun back at us. Out of nowhere, we seen Chresanto knock the man upside the head with a small rock he found and pick up his shotgun at the man as he held his hands up on the ground.

"Get up. Get the fuck up!" Chresanto demanded as he cocked the gun back.

"Okay! Okay.." The man said as he put his hands up in the air.

"Look, we're just trying to get off of this island.." Chresanto sighed. "We found that there was some food here, and we want to eat something. We havent ate in 8 days."

"Well I'm sorry sir, but this is me and my twin boys food." The man said as he shook his head. "You or your little friends arent going to get any of this. This is for my sons."

"You're going to give us some damn food!" Chresanto hollered as he placed his finger on the trigger.

"Wait, Chresanto. Wait!" I said as I ran in front of him, and lowered the gun. "Sir, can you just split us a portion of your food?"

"A small portion only.." The man growled at me.

"No. Hell no." Chresanto said as he shook his head. "There's 10 of us, and we all need to eat. You split us a fair amount, or i'll blow your gotdamn head off next to this fruit!"

Then, the two teenage boys walked out of the woods and glanced in horror as they watched Chresanto hold the shotgun at their father. They were identical twins. Chresanto glanced at them, but didn't move the gun. The father of the boys looked over at his children, then looked at Chresanto in complete anger. He took a deep breath, then put his hands down.

"I'll split a good portion between you guys, but it's going to be at night." The man growled. "You're going to have to eat at night."

"No man i'm hungry as-"

"Chresanto, let's just do it to avoid trouble.." Jazz sighed in a exhausted tone. "We might as well just wait."

Chresanto looked at all of us, then threw his shoulders up in frustration.

"Alright, man. Damn!" Chresanto shouted in frustration. "I'm keeping the shotgun until then. If you don't bring us our food by night, your ass is grass."

"Okay. But if you touch anything-"

"We're not going to touch anything!" Chresanto yelled. "Just go prepare our food!"