Chapter 11 - Mistaken Identity.

By the look of seriousness in Kimberly's face, I could tell that this cub was more than just a cub. He was her friend, and the fact that someone had ate him infuriated her. I was terrified, because I didn't know who did it. But for some odd reason, it felt like all eyes were on me because I ate the first large tiger we contained.

Everyone looked at her in utter confusion, while she glared at us angrily. She cocked the gun back, as everybody jumped from the loud click.

"Kimberly, relax!" Gabi shouted.

"Who the fuck killed him?!" Kimberly yelled as her voice echoed through the beach, still pointing her large shoutgun at us.

However, nobody was talking. Kimberly kept her gun aimed at everyone, then lowered it as she laughed. I thought she was losing her mind, but she was actually growing angrier and angrier. Finally, she walked back over to her house and gave us a chilling message.

"Well until one of you decide to speak up, i'm not hunting for shit! Y'all can go find your own damn food!" Kimberly shouted as she slammed her front door. Everyone looked around at each other, and took a deep breath.

"Who the hell ate her cub?" Khamil asked.

"I didn't." Cierra said as she shook her head.

"Me neither." Charleze said as she joined in.

"What about you, Sierra?" Khamil said to me. "We all know that you like to sneak and eat shit behind our backs."

"I didn't eat her cub!" I shouted angrily. "I was out here sleeping just like the rest of you, so don't go blaming shit on me."

"Well maybe if you hadn't decided to go behind their backs this wouldn't have happened." Nina laughed.

"Nina shut the hell up because it was YOUR idea!" I snapped. "Don't go throwing me under the bus."

"Hell it could've been Nina." Jaelyn said, jumping in. "Little bratty girls always get what they want."

"Haha bitch okay." Nina laughed. "You just sit over there and soak up your aids."

"Low blow, Nina." Cierra groaned.

"Not really."

"All of you are some kniving ass bitches!" Khamil yelled as she stood up, startling half of us who were caught off gaurd. "How about everyone on this island hunts for their own food, and we call it a day?"

"Fine with me." Jazzy snarled. "I've had enough of this."

"Fine. It is what it is." Janyra agreed as she made her way to the woods. "I'm gonna start now."

"Fuck." I thought. "I don't even know how to hunt."

Janyra wandered off in the woods, afraid and alone. She didn't have any weapons to hunt, considering the fact that Kimberly wasn't helping us anymore. She wandered around until she couldn't see the beach, which terrified her even more. She picked a few berries, and began to rush back in the direction towards the beach.

Suddenly, a tiger walked up next to her. Janyra looked at him, and the tiger gave her a look of nothing but hunger.

"Oh my god...." Janyra whispered in fear. "Please don't eat me. Please."

"Raaaaaawwrrrrrrrrr!"

In a quick thought, Janyra pulled out some of the berries out of her pocket, and placed her hand out. The tiger stopped, and started to sniff her hand. She was shaking horribly because she knew that at any point, the tiger could bite and yank her whole entire arm off. The tiger rolled out its slimy tongue, and started licking the berries off of her hand. The tiger chomped and chewed on the delicious berries, as Janyra allowed him to do it.