Chapter 19 - Frozen.

Day 291. Adrianne had named her daughter Gia, which was her second favorite girl name next to Lilyana. Kimberly's dad shockingly allowed Adrianne to stay inside of their home until she was able to walk again. Right now, she was in no condition to. She was still sore from being cut up, so she was in bed rest until Kimberly announced when it was time for her to go.

On day 295, it was time. But when she woke up, only Lilyana was sleeping next to her. Gia was nowhere to be found.

"No. No no no no no no no!" Adrianne shouted as she lunged out of her bed. Kimberly came in when she heard her.

"What's wrong?" Kimberly asked.

"Where's Gia?!" Adrienne said loudly as she scattered in the room, throwing things around.

"I gave her to Jacob." Kimberly nodded as Adrianne gave her an angered look from her response.

"Why did you do that? He has nothing to do with her!"

"Well you were just sleep and-"

"Oh my god." Adrianne growled as she ran her fingers through her hair, and brushed past Kimberly to make her way outside to go get Kimberly.

Meanwhile, Jacob was sitting inside of his hut, feeding Gia as he cradled her in his arms and rocked her back and forth. Gia held onto Jacob's finger as she always did when he fed him, and he realized that singing soft songs and humming to her often relaxed her. They used old towels as diapers and rewashed them in the salt water to cleanse it all the way.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take, my sunshine away...." Jacob sung in a soft tone.

He got done feeding Gia, he burped her and lifted her up as she dangled over him. Jacob made a funny face at her as Gia put a bright smile on her face. It was the first time she'd ever smiled, and it made Jacob's heart jump. He literally froze as she kept the smile on her face, as tears began to flow down his cheeks. Jacob had never felt so happy to see a smile on a child's face, and him making her happy made him cheerful.

Then, Adrianne barged into his hut, waking everyone inside up. Jacob gasped at her in shock, as he seen her stomping towards him.

"Look Adrianne, I-"

"You had me worry fucking sick about where my baby was. You don't take her out of Kimberly's house WITHOUT my permission!" Adrianne shouted as she snatched Gia out of his arms.

"Why do you treat me like this, Adrianne? What have I ever done to you?" Jacob said loudly as the boys put their pillows over their heads to minimize the noise they heard.

"You kept me away from Lilyana!"

"No I didn't and I told you that!" Jacob snapped.

"I never believed that bullshit!" Adrianne growled as she wrapped her daughter in a thick blanket, and made her way out of the hut. "You have nothing to do with my daughter!"

The minute Adrianne stepped a few feet out of the hut, Kimberly was standing outside of the hut with her arms folded, giving Adrianne a disappointed look.

"Wow. He gives you your child, and this is how you treat him." Kimberly snarled.

"Well maybe if you didn't hold my child hostage for that long, I would be able to forgive both of you."

"He didn't know, Adrianne!" Kimberly shouted as Adrianne froze at her statement. "I said that because I was mad. I was angry that he told my secret and for that I'm sorry, but you have no right to hold him against his child!"