Chapter 37 - Facetime.

On day 875, was literally smothered with nothing but sand, and darkness. I was crying my eyes out as I lay stiff in the deep hole of the dirt. What was worse, was that I felt a little lump next to me, which was Kimberly's body. I knew that if I inhaled too much dirt, I would die in an instant. However, my slowed heart rate made it so that I didn't inhale too much at once. I had 5 heartbeats per minute, so I had some time to spare. But since I didn't know the 10 hour span, I thought that it was over.

Suddenly, I was able to use my voice again. However, I wasn't able to yell. I mumbled and cried as I shook around in this smothering dirt. I was crying, crying, and crying. I tried to yell, but my screams were muffled by the poison that was wearing off. Figuring out that I could do nothing, I laid there and accepted the fact that I was about to die.

But 10 minutes later, I got feeling in my body.

I jumped as I moved my arms around for a little, and I kicked my legs. Dirt was flying up a little, but I didn't care. I was going to scream, but I didn't want to swallow a boatload of dirt. I dug my hand up into the dirt, and forced my head up inside of it to climb up. I dug and dug and dug, until I felt the top of my head get breezed with by freezing cold air. I jolted out of the dirt, and grabbed onto the upper part of the sand as I let out a huge gasp, inhaling a shitload of air.

Everyone looked at me as I lifted out of the dirt, and screamed in fear as they watched me lift out of my grave.

"Holy shit! She's a zombie!" Adrianne shouted as she pointed at me.

"Oh fuck!" Jacob yelled as he jumped. "How is she alive?"

"Huuuughhhhh!" I gasped loudly as I laid onto the sand, and took deep deep breaths. I was just happy to be out of that hole.

"Sierra!!" Cierra cheered as she kneeled over me, and gave me a huge hug. "I thought that you were dead!"

"Were you frozen or something?" Cici asked me out of shock.

"Don't eat those snails! I ate some on the beach, and my body locked up completely!" I panted out of shock. "If you're going to eat any snails, clean them first..."

"I'll take you in the house and make sure that you're okay." Cici said as she helped me walk inside of Kimberly's house.

Day 875 wore on, and we still didn't have anything to eat. I walked outside, and seen Adrianne, Janyra, and Nina drinking and gulping the beach water. It was extremely salty, but they didn't care. They had to quench their thirst, and fill their stomachs with water to avoid the hunger. All of our bodies were running off of water, and no food. No protein. We were so hungry, that we were all in a daze half the time we were functioning.

But with Jacob, he wasn't worried about himself. He was starving as well, but he was giving salt water to Gia and Lilyana. But since the water was making them sick, they didn't want anymore of it. Unaware that they could die unless they fill themselves up with the water, neither of them would take the drinks.

Gia shook her head a little, and began to cry from her stomach pains. Lilyana looked at her, then placed her palms over her eyes as she cried also.

"I don't want it...." Lilyana whined.

"Come on, girls. You have to drink this for me." Jacob sighed. "I know that you guys don't like it, but daddy needs you to drink it so that you can feel all better."

"Stomach....stomach bad.." Gia weeped in a silent tone.

Then, my phone started ringing that was sitting on their dresser. Adrianne left it inside of there the last time when they tried to revive Kimberly, and she brought it up there with the lantern to revive me. Jacob set the bottle of water down, then went over to the phone.