Chapter 7 - Coldplay.

Me, Cierra, and Nina were still out in the woods looking for food. We'd winded up stuffing some berries that we plucked off of the trees in our pockets, and stuffing some in our mouths. Me and Cierra were searching for more, while Nina sat there and watched a majority of the time. We were both getting slightly irritated because of her selfish behavior, but with 3 against 6, we had to suck it up and move on.

"Hey guys! It's the boys!" Cierra pointed over in the waterfall area.

"Cierra!" They cheered.

"Come on. Let's go for another swim!" She cheered as she made her way down there.

"Um, we were looking for food last time I checked?" Nina snarled.

"You weren't helping us anyway. Come on Sierra." Cierra snapped as she grabbed my hand, and lunged down into the water banks with the boys.

To be honest, I didn't want to go down there either. I was starved, and so was Nina. However, Cierra was my friend. I didn't want to upset her especially since she was the closest friend that I had. Nina eventually winded up following us down there, and we all took off our clothes, and dipped into the water with the boys.

The water was so warm and so fresh that I got the chills sinking into it. Nina came in as all three of us dipped underwater, then came back up. Since me and Cierra were black, our hair was extremely frizzy. Nina's hair however, was flat. She was white and a little thick, so she had nothing to worry about. One of the boys took a pile of berries from the side of the banks, then handed them to me.

"Here." He smiled.

"What do I need these for?" I laughed.

"To wash your hair with. I promise they'll make it feel fresh."

"That's why my hair smells so good!" Cierra cheered as she swished the berries around in her head.

"What's your names?" Nina asked.

"That's Jacob, that's Rayan, that's Craig, and that's Chresanto." Cierra smiled.

"How the hell did you meet them?" I laughed as I looked at Cierra.

"The blast from the plane crash sent me flying into the water. I was confused on where I was, where I was going, and what was happening. Suddenly, Craig rescued me from the water and told me everything that had happened. I thought that I was the only plane survivor, but it turns out that I was wrong. I just stayed with them for the past few days."

"Wow. Nice to meet you guys!" Nina smiled.

"I've got to say, you girls are the prettiest out of the rest." Jacob nodded. "I just have to be honest."

"Thank you. I get that alot." Nina smiled.

"Bitch." I thought in my head.

"Thanks!" Me and Cierra cheered as we finished washing out hair.

"Say, don't you guys think we oughta hunt for some more food?" Nina said in a slightly irritated tone.

"Yeah she's right." I nodded.

"Hey! You guys can come eat with us. We have a whole feast at our camper!" Chresanto cheered.

"Cool!" Cierra nodded. "Just let us go get our clothes and we'll be ready."

That was the best thing I'd heard all week. Me, Cierra, and Nina rinsed out our hair for the second time, then climbed out of the fresh waters to put back on our clothes. What we didn't know, is that the boys were trying to make their way towards something OTHER than being friends.

"Aye, do y'all think it's working?" Rayan asked.

"Cierra is going to be the easiest to get to." Craig nodded. "Especially since we met her first." 

"Ohhh man I'm about to go nuts!" Chresanto said. "I haven't gotten any pussy in 8 years!"

"All you gotta do is give girls that 'you're beautiful' line and BAM. They'll give that shit up so quick." Jacob nodded. "Cierra and her friend seems like they're gonna be easy as hell. But that Nina girl, she seems a little difficult to crack."

"Look, we need to call which girls were gonna smash. Because there's 9 of them and 4 of us." Craig said. "I don't wanna be smashing the same girls that you guys are smashing."

"I CALL CIERRA!" Chresanto said quickly.

"Fuck." Craig and Rayan groaned under their breaths.

"I call Sierra. She doesn't seem that difficult to get into." Jacob laughed.

"I call Nina!" Rayan shouted.

"Ahem! Who am I going to get?" Craig snarled.

"Go get one of those fine ass girls on the beach." Chresanto winked. "They all look better than Cierra and Sierra. Nina however is fine as hell."

"Alright cool."

"You guys ready?" Nina shouted from the side.

"Yeah! Here we come!"

"Can we come here to take a bath?" Jazz said as her and the rest of the girls appeared out of the woods. "We all haven't taken a shower in forever." 

Now Jazz is what you would label a rat. A snitch. A fake cop, if you will. Her life was normal also, but she got a thrill off of framing people who rarely did anything. A month before the crash, she brought over her friend to "pretend" to do heroin with her.

But what her friend didn't know, was that she was being set up.

"I've got the needle for you." Jazz winked as she laid it out on the table. "Did you need something to bite on?"

"Yeah." Her friend responded. "I need something to grasp onto when I get that rush, y'know?"

"I know."

While her friend prepared to inject herself, Jazz dialed the police number and placed the phone on the couch. When you call the police and don't say anything, they still have to drive out to your area to check and make sure that you're okay. Within 3 minutes, the police pulled in front of Jazz's house as she bolted out of the door.

"Cops! Cops!" She yelled. "There's a girl in my house doing heroin!"

"Let's go." One of the officers said as he lifted up his gun, and walked inside.

Jazz stood on the side, and watched the officers escort her friend out. She however, was proud of what she did. Her friend, felt betrayed because of her actions.

"You set me up!" Her friend shouted.

"You were breaking the law! Arrest her officers!" Jazz shouted.

A month later, she'd be held prisoner on an island with the rest of us.

"Go ahead." Chresanto said as he stepped out of the heated waters.

"You're right, Chresanto." Craig nodded as his eyes bulged. "Those girls to look more beautiful."

Unaware about what the boys had talked about, me, Cierra, and Nina walked through the wooded area for an hour. The sunset soon dimmed into a pretty blue night. We walked for 10 more minutes, when we saw a large hut. Behind it, was a large treehouse. All of it was made out of wood.

"Oh my god. Did you guys build this?" I said as I gazed at the large buildings.

"Yeah. But it didn't happen overnight." Craig laughed. "It took us 6 months to build it. We built it the second year we lived here."

"This is amazing." Nina nodded.

"You ladies chill down here, while we hook up dinner for y'all." Jacob winked as they climbed up to the treehouse.

Me, Cierra, and Nina anxiously waited for our dinner to be made. While they were making it, we sat around and counted the stars in the sky. As corny as it sounded, we had no cell phones, games, or computers, so we had to make our time worth while.

20 minutes later, Rayan came down and placed a fire in the middle of where we were sitting. The rest came down with bowls of what looked like tomato soup, and full glasses of what looked like fruit punch. We all took our glasses and bowls, said grace, then chowed down on our soup.

"Oh my goodness. This is so good!" Cierra cheered as she took another sip. "What is this?"

"Tiger blood with potatoes and tiger organs. Home grown potatoes." Craig smiled as he chowed down on his soup. Me, Nina, and Cierra froze at what he'd just said.

"Well what's the big deal?" Rayan laughed. "You girls like it anyway, right?"

"Eh. I guess you're right." Nina smirked as she took another sip.

I glanced over at Chresanto as he dipped his finger into his drink, and lifted it towards Cierra's mouth. She giggled as she opened it, and sucked all of the juice off of her finger. It was obvious that she liked him, but I needed to remind her that it'd only been 10 days. She didn't know him well so I wanted her to take things a little slower. I brushed it off, and continued to eat my food.

"So, would you girls like to spend the night here?" Jacob said in a flirty tone.

"No, we're-"

"Yes! We would!" Nina smiled, purposely cutting me off.

"BUT, we're gonna sleep down here." I smiled.

"And why?" Nina growled through her teeth.

"Because we're girls, THAT'S why." I growled back as I slowly turned her way.

"No no no. I understand where she's coming from." Craig nodded. "We'll bring you girls down some blankets and that will be fine."

"Thanks!"

Nina was really starting to piss me off, but I had to keep my cool. The boys brought us down a blanket that was taken from their flight 8 years ago, laid it down on the ground, and watched all 3 of us lay on it and bundle up together since there wasn't much room inside.

"Sleep tight." Craig smiled as he went back inside of the treehouse.

"Cierra.." I whispered as I looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Chresanto?" I asked.

"A little. Why?"

"Don't get me wrong, but I feel that you need to slow down a little bit." I nodded. "We barely know these guys, and-"

"I think that someone's a little mad because she isn't getting any attention from the boys!" Nina said, butting in the conversation. I was literally a split second away from hitting her in her mouth.

"No! I'm just looking out for my friend, asshole." 

"No you're not. You're just jealous, that's all. And that is exactly why were sleeping out in these filthy woods. I don't know about you, but I'm going to sleep at the beach." Nina growled as she stood up, and made her way into the woods. Me and Cierra bundled up in the covers, happy that we had a little bit more room to get warm.

"Don't worry, Sierra." Cierra smiled. "I won't leave you here by yourself."

"Thanks bestie." I cheered.

However, that wasn't the real reason why she was staying there.

I slipped into a deep sleep within 10 minutes since I hadn't had a good sleep in a while. The minute I went to sleep, Cierra slowly lifted out of the covers and looked up at the top of the treehouse. The boys were sleeping in the hut. Everyone, except for Chresanto. He smiled at Cierra and told her to come up, and of course, she followed his lead.

Cierra climbed up to the treehouse and seen that the place was lit up with lanterns. She looked over and seen a nice bed made out of airplane seats, and the covers were made up of tigers skin. She turned and looked back at Chresanto, who was about to get exactly what he wanted.

"Wow. This place is......beautiful." She said nervously.

"Not nearly as beautiful as you." Chresanto smiled as he slipped his hands around her waist, and began to kiss her.

Cierra fell right into his trap. She placed her arms around his shoulders, and allowed him to lead her one of the four beds into the treehouse. He continued to kiss her as they both started slipping each others clothes off, and touching all over each others bodies. Chresanto looked down, and slowly entered himself inside of her. Cierra wasn't a virgin, but since he hadn't had any in so long, he was about to tear her up.

He started going slow for a little amount of time as their panting began to grow louder and harder. He sped up the paste as Cierra gripped onto his back, and let him do his work. They went at it for a while, and they both clawed and scratched at each others skin. He placed his forehead against hers, and looked her in her eyes as he went faster than before. Cierra seen him getting ready to pull out, showing that he was about to reach his climax. Cierra had reached hers, but it was still feeling good towards her.

"Do it on my stomach.." Cierra whispered as he continued to thrust harder and harder.

Chresanto gave three more thrusts, as he pulled out and came all over her stomach. He let out a low grunt as he opened his mouth and kept his eyes clothes the whole time. While he was doing that, one drop of his sperm flew onto Cierra's face as she jumped back and giggled.

"Oh my god that shit felt so good." Chresanto grunted.

"It got on my face!" Cierra giggled as she kept her eyes squinted.

"Oh god! I'm sorry!" Chresanto laughed as he jumped up, and wiped it off of her cheek.

"You're not bad." She winked as she placed her palm on his body.

"Neither are you." He smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Cierra said as she put on her clothes. "I don't want to leave Sierra out there by herself.

"Alright."

But Roc didn't care on whether he would see her again or not. What he was using her for, he got. And now, he planned to make his next move on two other girls on the beach. He watched her walk out of the treehouse, as he prepared to tell the boys bout his wild night.

The next morning, I woke up and Cierra was asleep next to me. It was day 11. Not knowing about what had happened, I just assumed that she was a heavy sleeper. I turned the opposite way, and prepared to go to sleep when I heard the boys having a conversation inside of the hut.

And what I heard, infuriated me.

"Damn, Chresanto!" Craig chanted silently from inside of the hut. "How the hell did you get it so quick?"

"I used one of those corny ass movie lines!" Chresanto giggled. "She said that the treehouse looked beautiful, and I said "not nearly as beautiful as you." and she slipped off her underwear quicker than I could get that sentence out. I told you that girls fall for that shit! I also told you that Cierra was going to be the easiest."

"Haha. Sierra's probably going to be just as easy as her since she's her friend." Jacob agreed. "Rayan and Craig, we need to get on the hunt and the prowl for these girls!"

"Welp, you know what they say. 1 down, 8 more girls to go." Chresanto laughed. I finally realized, why Kimberly didn't want us around them. They were sex crazed animals.