Chapter 45 - "Let me go."

"Why would you kill him unintentionally, Jaden?" His father barked. "We didn't even have a plan!"

"So you would rather have let him run outside and tell everyone?" Jaden shouted at his father as the man stood up.

"Oh man. Man man man man." Caden said in a worried tone.

"Follow my lead." The father panted. "I have an idea."

The father sprinted out to the beach, and yelled extremely loud, waking all of us up. He had tears all over his face, and he looked like he was panicking.

"Help! You guys have to help him!" The father yelled.

"Help who?" I snarled.

"Chresanto! He stumbled into my hut bleeding and he's not moving!" The father panted. All of us woke up the instant that sentence came out of his mouth.

"Adrianne you grab the kids, and I'll grab the lantern!" Jacob panted as he grabbed the wires.

We all ran inside of the hut and seen Chresanto sprawled out on the floor, bleeding to death. Cierra flipped and wigged out immediately by bursting into tears, and Jacob and Rayan were going crazy. I kneeled down and flipped Chresanto over, and I seen the stab wound in his back. The father was pacing back and forth, and Jaden and Caden were crying as well.

"Oh my god. I think he was stabbed!" Cierra cried.

"He came inside and whispered "Cici's back.....Cici's back..." The father said. "I don't know or understand what that meant."

"Cici..." Rayan whispered in confusion as he looked up at Adrianne. Adrianne gave him the same look in return.

"Guys, let's take him outside." Jacob panted. "We need to try to revive him in open space."

"Did you guys want us to come?" Jaden asked.

"No. You stay in here." Rayan demanded as he followed us outside.

We pulled and dragged Chresanto out to the middle of the beach, and pulled out Kimberly's health kit. Chresanto didn't have a pulse, so Adrianne pulled out the wires and started zapping him. She did it for 10 minutes, because that's the time that Kimberly informed them on. If they didn't come back to life in 15 minutes of zapping, they were declared dead. Right when Adrianne hit the 14 minute mark, Chresanto opened his eyes halfway, then placed his arm on Adrianne.

"Chresanto!" Adrianne shouted as we all clapped from him coming back alive. "Are you okay?"

But he couldn't speak. He could only shake his head, and nod his head when he's okay. If he were to say something, he could say no more than one word. He shook his head, and Adrianne pulled out the needles and a large white package. The needles that they had inside were so dirty and brown, because all of us had been using the same needles when we came in contact with a gash. Even washing them, were no help.

"What happened to you, Chres?" Adrianne asked.

"Mhhmmuh. Mmhuh." Chresanto mumbled, trying to get out his words.

"Chresanto, we're going to put you to sleep, okay?" I said as I kneeled next to him. "We have to stitch up your wounds from the front and the back."

"Kay..." Chresanto whispered in a unrecognizably weak tone as I injected him with the tranquilizer.

Meanwhile, the men inside had no clue about what was going on. Nobody, except for Caden.

"Dad, Chresanto's alive." Caden said with his eyes widened in complete fear as he peeked out of the hut.

"What!?" Jaden snapped as him and his father woke up.

"He's alive. They brought him back to life with the lantern."

"Holy shit.." The father said as he shook his head. "We're going to have to go over there and stab him again."

"How, Dad?!" Caden barked, sharply turning their way. "They're going to be attempting to revive him all day!"

"Fuck......" His father said as he shook his head, and started pacing back and forth in the room.

"You have to confess, dad." Caden said in a low tone.

"No! We're not confessing, Caden!" Jaden barked as he gave Caden an angry look. "Just shut up and let us do the thinking! You just sit back, and be a coward like you always are. THAT'S your job!"

"Alright. Fine." Caden nodded. "You'll regret it."

During the start of 1,244 all the way to the middle of that day, Adrianne and Janyra did nothing but helped and tried to stop Chresanto's bleeding. However, nothing was working. Chresanto winded up waking up in the middle of their operation, and they were forced to inject him with some more tranquilizer juice. It put him to sleep, and they both got back to work. They were working for so long, that I decided to stop helping everyone prepare dinner and decided to ask one of them if they wanted a break. Janyra shut me down, but Adrianne took the offer. She stood up and watched me kneel down, place some peroxide on the towel, and pat his wound over an over.

Adrianne could no longer hold in her lie, because she realized that it was hurting people. She decided to walk into the woods, and talk to Jacob to tell him about Rayan. Rayan, was still building his own boat. He was nowhere near close to being done, but he was finishing his bottom portion.

"Hey.." Adrianne said in a low tone.

"Hey." Jacob smiled as he washed off a handful of strawberries.

"What'cha doing?"

"Cleaning off these strawberries for the girls." Jacob said as he chipped some of the dirt off of it.

"Can I talk to you?" Adrianne asked. "It's about something that happened a long time ago."

"Sure. You can talk to me about it here." Jacob nodded as he looked up at her.

"Are you talking to Rayan at all?"

"No. Haven't talked since the incident." Jacob said as she shook his head.

"Well you should. Because he didn't rape me." Adrianne said lowly as Jacob froze. He slowly turned around, and stared at her in an angry and confused way.

"What do you mean he didn't "rape" you?" Jacob snarled.

"I mean that Rayan is innocent. I put that on Gia and Lilyana." Adrianne said as Jacob laughed sarcastically, and smiled as he looked over to the right.

"So you just lied on him for no reason? No reason at all, huh?" Jacob said in an angry tone.

"No. I lied because the father of those twins raped me." Adrianne said. "He told me that if I didn't blame it on him-"

"Bullshit. I don't believe that." Jacob said as he shook his head.