Chapter 9 - Contagious.

Jaelyn didn't know what to do. However, I didn't feel bad for her. Reality needed to give her a smack in the ass. She laid on the bed as tears formed in her eyes, while Kimberly shook her head in disbelief. She stood up, grabbed Jaelyn's arm, and made her way outside with her.

"What are you doing?" Jaelyn asked.

"Come on. We're gonna warn the other girls." 

"No! I don't want them to know that-"

"Girls!" Kimberly shouted as she stepped onto the beach with Jaelyn.

But the minute she stepped out there, Rayan was out there flirting with Janyra, making his way onto another girl.

"You fucking bastard!" Jaelyn screamed as she tackled Rayan to the ground. "You're a sick bastard! You bastard!"

"What the hell?" Rayan said in a confused tone.

"Did you have sex with him, Janyra?" 

"No?" Janyra said in a confused tone.

"What's going on?" Rayan asked.

"You sick fuck don't act like you don't know. You gave me aids!" Jaelyn yelled as she stood over him.  "You knew that you had it in the beginning and you weren't even gonna tell me, were you?"

I looked over at Rayan's face, and it was flushed with guilt. He didn't respond, proving that he had aids like Jaelyn said. All of the girls around them gasped, as a Jacob, Chresanto, and Prodigy appeared out of the woods. They looked around as all of us, who was staring at them in pure disgust.

Adrianne looked at Princeton with a face full of rage, as he tried to walk near her.

"Adrianne, I-"

"Is that why you decided to "befriend" me for the last month?" Adrianne shouted as she backed away from him.

"He had sex with me too!" Charmaine said as she looked at her and disgust. "We could all have aids for christ sakes!"

"I don't have aids!" Jacob shouted. "Neither does Chres or Craig!"

"Bullshit!" Cici shouted back. "Do you really expect us to believe any of you? You all could have aids, herpes, whatever! Yet we fell for your bullcrap!"

I glanced over at Cierra and seen her tearing up as she folded her arms and shook her head at Chresanto. Jackpot. "All of these dumb ass girls." I thought. I was really happy because I wasn't getting any play anyway, but I was satisfied that these girls finally learned their lesson. I didn't know if they had diseases or not, but I definitely was sure that half of these girls on this beach did.

But the one person who really had feelings for Adrianne, was Jacob. I could tell that he was hurt, but Adrianne wasn't budging.

"Adrianne it wasn't like tha-"

"Don't you touch me!" Adrianne shouted as she smacked his hand away.

"I suggest that all of you get off of this island or i'll shoot." Kimberly demanded as she held her bow and arrow at the boys. They all froze, stared at us for a while, and faded away into the deep jungle woods.

The boys walked made it back to their hut 10 minutes later, sat down, and sat around in silence. It was night time, and it was pitch black. They weren't in the mood to eat, they werent in the mood to drink, but 2 of them were still in the mood to have sex. It was almost like they didn't learn much of anything.

"Man fuck that." Craig said as he threw his arms in the air. "I bet you we can STILL get some from some of those girls."

"I'm still planning to go after Nina, however I really wanna go after-"

"Enough, man. Enough!" Rayan shouted, interrupting Chresanto. "I can't believe that y'all are still worried about sex after what just happened. Don't none of those girls want us anymore, man!"