Chapter 48 - Transgender.

The next day, Lilyana and Gia had went out to go and play in the waterfall. All they were thinking about, was their baby sister. With Lilyana being the oldest, she thought she knew more than Gia. And being that Gia was her baby sister at one point, she tried to teach her a lot of things to raising a baby girl. Even though she was 6, she thought that she knew everything about being the perfect mother. Lilyana sat at the end of the bank that was near the grass, and made Gia move in between her legs so Gia could look down at the water, and see how Lilyana was going to do her hair.

"Now pay attention, Gia." Lilyana smiled as she wet her hair. "You have to know how to do our baby sisters hair."

"Kay."

"A baby don't like hard things on it's head, so you have to use your hands to comb her hair back." Lilyana smiled as she wet Gia's reddish brown hair back into a small ponytail. "Mommy will get mad if you hurt the baby."

"Kay." Gia smiled as she looked at her hair. Then Lilyana pulled Gia up on the grass, and placed her in front of her.

"Now do you need your pull up changed?" Lily asked.

"Yah. I was going to ask mommy, but she was sleep." Gia nodded.

"Okay. Well I'm going to change it for you." Lilyana nodded. "Because you're going to have to know how to change her diaper."

"Kay." Gia smiled as she laid on the ground, and pulled down her pants.

"Now you have to take it off, and wash it in the waterfall. All of the dirt washes away to the ocean." Lilyana nodded as she placed another towel under Gia, and wrapped it around her lower area. She used a sharp knife out of Kimberly's box, then cut off the end so that she could tie it on her waist. "Then, you have to cut the side of the towel and wrap it around her. But be careful and not cut the baby. Okay?"

"Kay."

"And you know how to wash yourself up, right?" Lilyana asked.

"Yesth." Gia smiled as she stood up.

"Kay! Let's go and learn about more girl stuff!" Lilyana cheered as she grabbed onto Gia's hand, then ran off near the beach.

While they were running into the woods, they bumped into Caden while he was walking the opposite way. He was there, because he was figuring out how to hunt and grow food.

"Whoops!" Caden smiled as he stumbled back, and put his hand out. "Sorry girls."

"Dats okay!" Gia cheered. 

"Hey, do you know any girl stuff?" Lilyana smiled as she looked up at him.

"What do you mean?" Caden asked.

"Don't tell da seekwet, but mommy's gonna have us another sister." Gia whispered as she placed her hands behind her back.

"You mean, your mother is having another baby?" Caden asked.

"Gia, you weren't supposed to tell." Lilyana growled as she looked down at him.

"Oh oh, I won't tell anyone." Caden smiled. 

"I know you're a boy, but can you teach us girl things?" Lilyana smiled.

"Uhh...sure!" Caden smiled. "I'll teach you guys about some girl things."

Caden sat down in the middle of the woods with the girls, then took a deep breath to prepare and tell the girls about the little things he knew about females. He thought about his mother, and 2 older sisters before he got into the crash.

"Your new baby sister is really going to like dresses!" Caden smiled at the girls. "And as a girl, she's going to have to smell really really good."

"So what do we wash her with?" Lilyana asked.

"Water, strawberries, and bananas." Caden cheered. "And make sure you wash her good, too. Babies need to be squeaky clean so that they don't catch any diseases."

"Oooh! How do we play wid her?" Gia squealed as she looked up at him.

"Well you can't play with her until she gets a little older." Caden said. "But, you can feed her, hold her, and put her to sleep."

"And we feed her fruit, right?" Lilyana smiled.

"Yeah! But you have to make sure they're nice and soggy so that they could fit in her mouth." Caden said. "You don't want her to choke, right?"

"Right!" They both smiled.

"Right. Nice meeting you girls!" Caden smiled as he placed his hand out for a handshake.

"Ew! We not touching dat!" Gia said as she shook their head.

"Why not? My hands are clean!" Caden laughed.

"Daddy told us that every boy except for him are nasty and germy!" Lilyana said as she scrunched her face up. "Boys have germs."

Suddenly, Adrianne appeared out of the woods with Jacob when she seen Lilyana and Gia with Caden. Her face shot into a look of anger as she ran foward, and grabbed Gia and Lilyana up from the ground.

"What the hell are you doing with my children?!" Adrianne shouted as she stood over him.

"We were just having a talk-"

"No you don't step foot near my children, or I'll kill you myself!" Adrianne yelled at him.

"Adrianne, you're overreacting. He was just talking to them." Jacob sighed.

"Yeah he was just teaching us 'bout girls, mommy!" Gia cheered as she looked at her.

"I don't care if I'm overreacting. I don't want this bastard near my children! And i'm not debating about it!" Adrianne demanded as she stormed off with the girls. Jacob looked at her, then looked down at Caden.

"Sorry about that. The girls are me and Adrianne's everything." Jacob smiled.

"No I understand...especially after what we put her through.." Caden said as he prepared to walk away. "Oh, and congratulations on your new baby girl.."