Chapter 12 - Inject me. [Part 1.]

Charleze was the only person who I never found out about on the island. At the press conference, her parents were the only ones who didn't release anything to the public about their daughter. Another chilling thing, was that she had a twin sister. I glanced over at her while I was being interviewed, and realized that that's how Charleze would've looked had she survived.

5 years earlier...

Kimberly walked inside of her home, and left us to relish what she'd done. We all sat around with our mouths open, looking at each other in shock. Roc and Craig were shaking harder than all of us, and everyone was crying harder than I've ever seen them cry. Cici ran over to Charleze to attempt to resuscitate her, but a shotgun blast to her back pretty much assured her death.

"Don't fucking sit there! Help me help her!" Cici shouted as she glared angrily at us.

"She's dead, Cici. Gone!" Gabi wailed. "She's not coming back!"

"She was my closest friend, and one of you bitches cost her life because of your selfishness!" Cici hollered. "Once I find out who ate that cub, you're dead yourself! I swear you are!"

During the night all the way up to day 64, we got on our hands and knees and buried a hole right next to where Allison's body laid. With each grave, we would place a large stick in the area to indicate that there was a body there. We picked up Charleze's limp body, laid her inside of the hole, and scooped her up until her whole entire body was covered. We all stood up, placed a stick over the grave, and walked away from each other. We didn't even say prayer because we were all tired of each other. We didn't even seem like we cared about surviving. We were so hungry, so filthy, so weary that we all couldn't think straight.

I walked into the woods and prepared to take a bath, when I seen Jaelyn in the woods. She was sitting down, drawing and playing in the dirt. I stepped over her acting like I didn't see her, when she looked back up at me.

"Are you hungry?" Jaelyn asked as I stopped in my tracks.

"Yeah.."

"I can hunt us a tiger if you want." She mumbled.

"Nah. I can't hunt my own-"

"Right. My aids." Jaelyn interrupted. "Y'know, you guys don't have to treat me like an animal just because I have a disease."

"I'm not treating you like an animal just because of your disease. I'm treating you like an animal because you treated me like one after I made one simple mistake." I preached.

"Well you stole from us.."

"Yeah. I know." I said as I made my way away from her.

"But I'm sorry.." Jaelyn wailed lowly ad she continued to look down, still sitting down on the ground.

Suddenly, tears began to fall down on her face as she shook her head. Jaelyn broke down as I looked at her, and took a deep breath. I walked over to her, wrapped my arms around her, and began to comfort her as she bawled out on my shoulder. I still didn't like Jaelyn, but I felt that it was the right thing to do. I hated the fact that through all of this, I still had a heart. I needed to be a little more like Nina, and not like myself.

"Its like they treat me like this freak now." Jaelyn weeped. "I'm still the same person. I'm still the same Jaelyn."

"Everything's gonna be fine."

That was a lie. A total lie. I would be stuck on this island for another 5 years, not getting any type of help of some sort. No help, or no rescue.

Chresanto and Craig sat in the hut, not talking at all. Rayan and Jacob were eating and having a good time, while they sat there staring at the snails for a while. Rayan and Jacob looked at them, then looked at each other in confusion. Finally, Rayan decided to ask what was wrong.