Chapter 14 - Titanic.

Day 164. It was time. All of the things that me, Cierra, and Khamil planned out, it was time to put it in motion. We snuck and took the boys treehouse out of the woods, took the bed with the other things out, took the top part of the entrance out, and got in. We planned to bring 2 buckets of snails for food, we showered because we knew that we wouldn't make it to land for a while, and we arched a paddle out of tree bark to sail in. We all were going to take turns paddling each for an hour, while we looked for the next sign of land. Once we got there, we would alert someone to send help for everyone out on land.

However, we were completely wrong.

"Alright guys! We'll see you when we find rescue!" Cierra cheered as me, her, Khamil, and Charmaine jumped into the treehouse.

"Bye!" All of the girls smiled as we paddled off. I would be taking the first shift.

We all sailed and paddled off, as the beach became smaller and smaller in our sight. We all turned around and smiled at each other, proud of the fact that we'd finally made it off the island. I didn't talk to Khamil and Charmaine alot, but i'm glad that I chose them. They were 2 of the few people who never caused problems on the beach.

"We need to sing some songs to keep us entertained!" Khamil smiled. We all paused and looked at each other, and started to sing "The Wizard Of Oz."

"We're off to see the wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Oz!" We all chanted as we sailed off.

Everyone on the island watched us sail off, as Adrianne walked out from the woods along with Janyra. Janyra walked out with Simba and laid down in the sand. Simba circled around her as he laid on his stomach, and he laid under her as her pillow. This tiger was so attracted to her, that he picked up her scent every time she made her way into the woods.

But when people seen Adrianne, they could see her 2 and a half pregnant stomach through her thin shirt. Everybody stared at her stomach, then looked at each other in shock. Being Nina, she was the first one to say something to her.

"Are you pregnant?" Nina shouted out loud.

"Yeah. I am." Adrianne said. "Why?"

"Nothing I just....I noticed that your stomach was super round.." Nina moaned.

"Why would you get pregnant on this island when the conditions that surrounds your child?" Gabi snarled. "We can barely find food for ourself these days."

"Because I want to find something that'll make me feel like my daughter is still here! One thing I won't have y'all doing is judging me for my actions like y'all do Jaelyn. I do whatever I want whenever the fuck I want and if any of you bitches have anything to say about it, step the hell up!" Adrianne shouted to everyone on the island.

Nobody on that island said a word. All of the girls were afraid of Nina, and anybody who would confront them about their divious actions.

"That's what I thought." Adranne nodded as she walked back off into the woods.

As day 164 drew to a close, Jacob walked inside of the hut with Rayan while Craig and Chresanto went out to hunt. Rayan was drawing things on the wooden wall with a small stick. Jacob walked inside, and sat down on the ground inside as Rayan glanced at him, then went back to drawing.

"Guess what?" Jacob said as he put on a faded smile.

"What?"

"I had sex with Adrianne."

"Awh man!" Rayan cheered as he laid flat on his stomach and continued to draw. "Did she fuck you good?"

"Well it wasn't like a "fuck" session it was more like a "making love" session."