Chapter 28 - Distance.

Jacob watched Lily run outside of the house as he sat on the stairs, and combed his fingers through his hair, also covering his face. Cierra put on her clothes then looked over the head of the stairs, and seen how down he was. She sighed also as she sat next to him on the stairs, and placed her arm around him.

"I didn't mean to hurt your daughter.." Cierra said.

"I gotta fix this..." Jacob said as he jumped up, and grabbed Gia out of her crib as she lifted her head up, then went back to sleep on his shoulder. He then walked down the stairs, and made his way out of the front door.

"Where are you going?" Cierra asked.

"I gotta go."

Jacob walked deep into the woods and inside of the hut where Adrianne was kneeling down next to Lilyana. Lilyana was crying hard, as Adrianne looked up at Jacob in confusion. Jacob sighed as he placed Gia onto the bed inside of the hut, and sat on the bed next to her as he combed his fingers through his head.

"What's all this talk about you being bad?" Adrianne said in confusion out of reference to what Lilyana told her, as she stood up.

"Adrianne, I need to talk to alone." Jacob sighed.

"Lily, step out really quick." She responded as she looked at her.

"But he bad!" Lilyana shouted as she pointed to Jacob.

"NOW, Lilyana!" Adrianne demanded as Lily stared at her for a few seconds, then slowly walked out of the hut.

Adrianne shut the hut door, then stood in front of Jacob as she kept her arms folded.

"What's this about?"

"Its about.......Cierra...."

"Oh my god. I knew it.." Adrianne said in shock as her eyes filled themselves with tears, covering her mouth.

"Me and Cierra.....we had sex while Gia slept....slept in her crib." Jacob said in a lower tone.

"I knew it. I knew it!!" Adrianne yelled as she shoved his his shoulder. "In front of my baby?!"

"Gia was asleep, Adrianne."

"It doesn't matter, Jacob!!" Adrianne hollered as tears streamed down her face. "You had sex with another fucking girl in the same room with my fucking child! My fucking baby!!"

"Adrianne quiet down! You're gonna wake Gia up!" Jacob whispered loudly as he placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Don't touch me! Don't fucking put your hands on me after you've touched all over that bitch!" Adrianne screamed violently.

Adrianne suddenly started kicking and swinging in Jacob's direction as he held her tightly, trying to calm her down. This however wasn't close to working because Adrianne was literally going insane. Jacob kept saying "Shhh.", but Adrianne wasn't listening. She stopped kicking around as Jacob lifted off of her, and she shoved him to the far side of the room as she stood up and walked over to the corner of the hut. She covered her eyes, and began to bawl as Jacob walked over to her, and began to rub her back. Almost in that instant, she smacked his hand away as she shot an angry look at him.

"Why'd you do it, Jacob?" Adrianne shouted. "Why?!"

"Because you kept pushing me away! You never spend time with me!" Jacob shouted back. "When you first got here you used to treat me so nice, and now you treat me like a fucking animal! I do all of this shit for me, you, Lilyana, and Gia and you haven't bothered to say thank you once!"

"So you go off and fuck another girl while my daughter in inches away?" Adrianne shouted even louder as she stood in his face. "Why didn't you just talk to me? What didn't click in your head to just say "Hey Adrianne! Why don't you treat me the way i'm supposed to be fucking treated?" when you KNOW that I would've listened?"