Chapter 17 - "She's gone."

"Adrianne! Adrianne! Adrianne!" Jacob shouted as she walked away.

"Unbelievable." Kimberly groaned as she made her way back into the house. Jacob grabbed her by her shoulder and turned her around.

"If I lose Adrianne because of your shit, it is on." Jacob growled in her face as he ran out to the woods.

"I don't even get a thank you for keeping her baby safe!" Kimberly shouted as she stormed into the house. "I see how it is around here!"

"Adrianne wait!"

"Don't follow me, Jacob! Leave me alone!" Adrianne shouted as she stormed off to the water banks to give her a bath in the banks.

"Adrianne I swear I just found out today!"

"Bullshit!" Adrianne shouted as she looked at him. "You're no good like the other people on that beach!"

"I'm no good, Adrianne? Who gave you that child that you wanted so badly?" Jacob shouted. "Who was the one who helped you out with all of your problems when nobody else would on that beach?"

"Yeah you were also the one who didn't tell me about my fucking child while I was sitting here giving you sob stories all day!" Adrianne yelled. "Get away from me. Get away from me, Jacob."

"Alright. Fine. Fine!" Jacob snarled as he stormed off and made his way towards his hut.

Jacob stormed past Craig, Chresanto, and Rayan as they gave him a strange look. Craig followed him inside as Jacob sat down on the ground, and buried his hands into his face. Craig sat down next to him, and took a deep breath.

"You and Adrianne are done, huh?" Craig asked.

"We might be. All because of Kimberly's lying ass!" Jacob barked.

"Well, at least you got some sex from Adrianne-"

"No! Alright? No!" Jacob interrupted, cutting Craig off. "I like Adrianne more than that! I don't want her for sex and sex anymore. I'll get her back. Trust me I will."

Rayan listened inside, then shook his head as he walked off into the woods to find some food. Suddenly, he seen Jaelyn in the woods. They both jumped when they seen each other, then Jaelyn tried to walk off when Rayan tripped her, causing her to fall flat on her face.

"Hehehe." Rayan chuckled.

"That shit isn't funny! What the fuck?" Jaelyn snarled as she lifted up.

"Heheee." Rayan laughed again, causing her to grow angrier.

"Oh you think that it's funny?" Jaelyn said as she inched near his face. "Laugh again."

"AHEHEHEHEHEHERRRR." Rayan laughed in an obnoxious tone, causing Jaelyn to laugh a little.

"Why are you laughing like that?" She chuckled.

"Cause I'm a goofball."

"Mhm."

"So you wanna go for a swim? Aid's girl?" Rayan joked.

"I guess. Aids giver. Er." Jaelyn laughed as they walked to the river.

Minutes after shit hit the fan, we finally arrived on the beach. Me, Cierra, and Khamil jumped out of the treehouse, and slammed ourselves into the sand. We were so thankful to be on land, so thankful to see people, and more thankful than we were before we ever left. We looked up expecting a warm welcome, but we didn't receive one. Everyone was separated, and another thing I noticed is that everyone appeared 10x more frail than they did when we left.