Chapter 5 - Every Girl for Themselves.

"Who are these people?" Kimberly asked in a confused tone.

"Cierra!" I cheered as I made my way down there.

"Wait! Don't go down there!"

Without warning, I sprinted off to the bottom of the rainforest to find her. My adrenaline was so high that at the point, I didn't care about me possibly getting mauled by tigers. I was so happy that I finally found her alive! But in my inner gut, I was more happy that I found a friend so I didn't have to sit around looking like an awkward stump with these random women.

When I made it to the bottom, I stood on the side and screamed her name. When Cierra seen me, she lit up immediately. She swam towards me and lunged out of the water with her arms open.

"Cierra, put on some clo-"

Too late. She tackled me to the ground, butt ass naked. "Oh hell." I groaned in my head as she cheered in my arms.

"Sierra!" Cierra screamed in the most cheerful tone as she stood off of me. "I thought that you were dead!"

"Who are they?" One of the boys inside of the water whispered to the other boy.

"Nah. I survived." I smirked. "Along with 9....well 8 other girls!"

Cierra wasn't all that bad either as a person, but she wasn't completely innocent either. She shoplifted whenever she didn't have something that everyone else had. The worst part is, she shoplifted from the most vile places. She stole from charity places, charity donations, breast cancer donations, cancer donations, disease donations, etc. She felt bad the first time she started doing it, but after numerous times, she adjusted to it. She wasn't a cold hearted person, but her heart grew slightly colder with each time she stole.

The last thing she stole before we winded up on the island, was her neighbor's money that she was saving up for her grandmother's safe return home. As a result of not finding or getting her money back, her grandmother died at the hospital because of her medical expenses. Cierra swore that she would never steal again, but that was a lie. A complete and utter lie.

"Well who's the girls?" Cierra cheered as she seen a few people appear from the darkness of the woods.

"Them. We've been on the beach for a few days." I smiled as I pointed to everyone.

"There's a beach here?" She asked.

"Ugh, please stop asking so many questions." I thought in my head. Cierra was always the type who asked a billion questions and didn't care how annoyed you got, or were getting.

"Well what is this?" Jaelyn cheered as she walked near the water. "Is this fresh water? Because heaven knows THAT I need a bat-"

"Don't go near that water!" Kimberly shouted as everyone stopped and froze. "Those men have diseases!"

"I thought that you said that you didn't know them?" Nina asked in confusion.

"Haha. You're just mad because we refuse to give up this fresh water to you and that old fag bag inside of that house!" One of the boys laughed as they looked at Kimberly.

"That's it. I'm out of here." Kimberly growled as she grabbed her bow and arrow. "Are you guys coming or not?"

"I am." I said as I followed her.

"Well, come on then."

"Wait for me!" Cierra shouted as she jumped out of the water, and put on the clothes she had on the day of the crash.

"You're leaving us, Cierra?" Another one of the boys asked as he put his arms up.

"I'll be back. I promise." She whispered lowly to the boys as she followed us into the woods.