Chapter 6 - Adopted.

Cici was the one girl that you didn't want to mess with. Since the age of 4, she's done nothing but fought. She's 17 now, so you know that she's quick to fight whenever someone steps in her way. She just now started attending our school for beating up one of the many girls that she's fought.

"I would like to read, Mrs. Schafers." Cici said as she raised her hand. The teacher had been reading for so long, so she decided to read to give the teacher a break.

"Go ahead, Cici." The teacher smiled.

But Cici, didn't know how to read well. She honestly didn't know why she'd just offered. Being in and out of school, she didn't learn much or the basic things that were taught in basic classes. She sat there and squinted her eyes, trying to read a few of the words. She glanced up at everyone, and they were staring and waiting for her to say something. She looked down at her book, and attempted to read the sentence "If a tree falls in a forest and no one's around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

"If a tree falls in a for......f-for..forest and no one's arou....ar..aroun-"

"Around?" A girl said in a smart tone as her friends laughed.

This set Cici off immediately. The one thing she hated to feel, was unintelligent. She threw her book across the table and lunged at the girl as they both fell violently on the floor. Everyone in the class crowded around to watch the fight as the teacher struggled to break it up. Cici was punching the girl so fast that she wasn't able to raise her hands up to defend herself. The teacher lifted her off of her as Cici kicked and stomped on her face, leaving her unconsious.

"To the office, NOW Cici!" The teacher demanded as she flashed her index finger towards the door.

"I'm not a fucking idiot." Cici growled as she stormed out of the classroom.

This, was 2 weeks before the crash.

The next morning everyone woke up, and was shocked to find that the tiger was gone. It was day 5. I acted like I was shocked along with Nina and Cierra, while the girls searched and looked around for the nonexistent tiger. We joined in the search as the girls grew nervous on when the next time they would be eating.

"Damnit!" Jaelyn shouted as she threw her hands in the air. "How the hell do we lose a damn tiger? It was just here last night!"

"Because those three ate it." Cici said as she pointed towards us. All three of us looked at her in shock as everyone froze, and she put her finger down. "They started a fire yesterday and ate it so that they could have a free full course meal."

"No we didn't!" Nina lied.

"Bullshit!" Cici shouted as she walked closer to her. "I watched you, her, and her eat the tiger yesterday when you thought that all of us were asleep! I even heard you say "Let's eat it, that way we can have a full course meal! Don't try to lie now."

"Are you serious, Sierra?" Adrianne said as she looked at me in disgust.

I didn't say anything, nor could I. She witnessed us doing it, but my hunger was too great for me to even care about the hurtful decision I had made. I couldn't believe that I was actually becoming selfish.

"Wow. We're not even sure if Kimberly will ever be able to come out and help us with food, and you three eat it anyway." Jaelyn said as she shook her head at us. "From now on, you THREE find your own food since you want to be selfish while us girls find ours."

"And we will!" Nina snapped. "But when we have a nice little feast on our hands, don't come running to us asking for any food. Because you won't get a single piece of it. None of you!"