Chapter 41 - Vanished.

"Hold on, Jacob. Let me get the correct aim, and i'll be ready." Chresanto squinted.

He held the shotgun up, and measured its aim by the shot that would be fired at one of the people. Hee paused for a second, when the men turned around and seen him getting ready to take fire. But before they could even react, Chresanto shot at them, sending and echoing off a loud blast that woke everyone on the island up. He missed by an inch, then kneeled down to reload the gun.

"Oh man they're getting away!" Jacob shouted as the rest of us sat on the island, looking around in confusion.

"No they're not." Chresanto growled.

Chresanto aimed at the boat itself, and shot a large hole through the wood. Jackpot. The boat began to sink, but it was still floating a little bit. With one more shot, Chresanto blasted the boat again in shattered the whole entire thing. The men were forced into the water, and were starting to drown. 

"Help! Help!" The men yelled from afar.

"Job's done. Let's go to bed." Chresanto said sternly.

"You cant let them drown, Chresanto! That's a little bit too far!" Rayan shouted.

"They just tried to steal the boat that we spent 6 months building!" Chresanto shouted angrily as he looked down at Rayan. "Go back to bed!"

But Rayan did the complete opposite.

Rayan started walking through and through the waters, then he started to swim towards the men and the twin boys to save them. He lifted the three out of the water, placed one of their arms each on his shoulders, and began to swim them back to shore. Jacob and Chresanto looked at him in disgust while he placed the two on the sand. They sat there in embarrassment, then looked up at us.

We all were giving them glares of nothing but anger.

"What'd I tell you guys?" Nina snarled. "Didn't I say that you couldn't trust them?"

"Get the fuck up RIGHT NOW!" Chresanto demanded in his deep voice as he inched the shotgun closer to them. The men stood up, and put their hands in the air.

"Don't shoot.." One of the twins cried.

"Shut the fuck up! I didn't ask you to say SHIT!" Chresanto yelled as he aimed the shotgun towards him.

"Don't say nothing else, Caden." The other twin growled at him as he kept his hands up. Chresanto looked at both of the boys, then looked back at the father.

"Why'd you try to take our boat?" Chresanto asked in a calmer tone, aiming the gun at the father.

"Because me and my son were trying to get off of this island-"

"No! That was our boat that we spend almost a year building, and now we're stuck on this part of the island!" Chresanto shouted.

"There's another part of this island?" The first twin asked.

"Boy, say one more goddamn thing and i'll smoke your ass. Right here, right now." Chresanto said as he shifted the gun at him, then moved it away. "The point is, you could've just asked us could we all leave together! Now we're all stuck here with nowhere to go, and no place to stay."

"We're truly sorry, sir." The man lied as he nodded his head. "Look, how about we just stay away from you guys from now on. We see that we arent getting along too well.."

"We're splitting the food on this island, now. IN HALF." Chresanto nodded.

"WHAT?!" Both twin boys said out of shock.