Chapter 42 - Victim.

The man rammed in and out of Adrianne violently. Even after giving birth to 2 children, she'd tightened up since Gia was born. Every ram he did, it shot a sharp through her lower waist. Adrianne looked at Gia and she watched every moment of it. Adrianne teared up, looked back up, and closed her eyes. The whole time, she thought of something to tell Gia so that she wouldn't tell Jacob.

The man got done 15 minutes later, and finished on Adrianne's stomach. He pulled back up his pants, and shoved Adrianne onto the floor next to Gia as he slumped back under his covers. Adrianne grabbed Gia from off of the ground, then looked back at the man.

"Take your daughter and get out." The man growled. "If you tell anyone about this, i'll kill your daughters."

Adrianne took Gia outside, then kneeled down in front of her. She took her pacifier out of her mouth, then wiped her tears from in front of her face.

"Gia, I need you to listen to mommy loud and clear okay?" Adrianne said as she looked her in the eyes.

"Yas."

"Mommy was just pretending in there." Adrianne lied. "I was acting like I was afraid because I want to be a movie star. Movie stars have to act like they're in danger. The man didn't mean to hit you inside of there, okay?"

"Otay." Gia nodded as she smiled.

"Do you feel better?" Adrianne smiled.

"All better!" Gia cheered as she wobbled to the beach.

"Oh and if anyone asks who hit you, tell them that mommy did it!"

"Kay!" Gia cheered as she grabbed her mothers hand, and walked back to the beach to prepare for a long nights sleep.

For the rest of the night, Adrianne couldn't sleep. She watched Gia drift off to sleep as if nothing happened. Adrianne sat up wondering how she should tell someone on the beach. She knew that if she told Jacob, he would go crazy. However after realizing how crazy the man was, she decided not to say anything. Especially after he threatened her daughters.

On day 1,060, Adrianne had just drifted off to sleep, when Jacob woke her up. She opened her eyes, and he snatched her up by her arms and walked her into the woods with Gia. She could tell that the look on his face wasn't a happy one.

"Shit.." Adrianne thought. "He found out."

"Adrianne, I need to talk to you right now!" Jacob shouted as he stopped her in the woods.

"About what?" Adrianne said in a dumbfounded tone.

"What the fuck is this?" Jacob shouted as he kneeled down to Gia, and pointed to her large bruise on her face. "Gia said that you did this. Did you?!"

"Yes." Adrianne lied. "She wasn't behaving, so I had to-"

"So you punch her square in the face?" Jacob shouted as he picked Gia up, and inched closer to Adrianne. "She's fucking 2, Adrianne! If she misbehaves, you spank her a little on her bottom. Not on her face!"

"I'm sorry, Jacob." Adrianne said as she closed her eyes, and placed her hand in front of her left eye.

Adrianne opened her eyes, and seen dark purple bruises on her wrists. She gasped as she glanced at her wounds, and placed her hands behind her back. Jacob glanced at her in a confused way, then shook his head as he brushed past her, and carried Gia to the beach. He couldn't believe how bad Adrianne hurt Gia. But Adrianne, was doing it for her and her daughters safety.

On the other hand, she was also wondering how Cici was killed in the first place.

Flashing back to day 1,058, after the conversation me and Cici had, I slumped into the sand and went to sleep. Cici planned to go to sleep also, but she was hungry. She stood up, and walked to the back of the woods to look for some food. Doing what the father didn't agree on, she went over to his side and began to pick some fruit from his side.