Chapter 18 - Reconsider.

"Oh my god. I think I just hit-"

"ROAR!"

"Run!" All of the girls yelled as we sprained away from Simba.

But Simba was 10x faster than us. He lunged out our way and bit onto Nina's leg, causing her to let out a bloodcurdling scream.

"FUCK!" Nina yelled in agony as Simba tugged and pulled onto her leg, biting rapidly into her skin. "Help me! He's biting the shit out of me."

"Guys we have to help her!" I yelled as I stared at Nina getting yanked and pulled onto her.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Jazz yelled over the loud roaring. It's a fucking tiger!"

Suddenly, Cici came and stabbed Simba in the back as he let out a loud roar in pain. Simba turned around and looked at Cici in anger, lunged up and bit her side, then flung her away as she flew straight into the air, flying over the large rocks that made the waterfall.

"Woah!" Chresanto and Craig said in shock as they watched her fly over the towering rocks. She flew so high that it looked like she was high in the air.

"Fuck he's mad!" Cierra yelled in shock as we sprinted out of the woods.

We all ran and hid behind Kimberly's house, while Simba looked around for us on the beach. He searched and looked around, before finally giving up and walking back into the woods. We waited for another 2 minutes before coming out, and laying down in shock.

Janyra was laying there in the woods, unable to move. Each time she tried to, a pain shot through her chest and into her lower stomach. Simba limped into the woods when he found Janyra, and he lay down next to her. He was tearing up from the pain of the stick that was jabbed into his back.

"Simba, I want you to leave." Janyra weeped as she looked at him.

"Mmmmm." Simba groaned in pain.

"Simba if you don't leave, they're gonna kill you." Janyra begged.

"Rooooo?"

"I promise I'll be fine. I promise." Janyra continued as tears fell out of her face. "I just want you to be safe."

Simba licked her cheek a few times, and then limped away in the woods with the stick still in his back. Janyra laid there and cried her eyes out, when we appeared out of the woods to help her. I kneeled over her and looked at the arrow, and it was deep into her chest. I touched it and tried to move it, when Janyra screamed at the top of her lungs. The scream was so loud that it echoed through the woods 3 times.

While we were escorting her out of the woods, Rayan was taking a shower in the waterfall when he felt something touch his leg. He moved his foot and continued to wash his hair, when he felt something grab the same leg. Rayan looked down and tried to shove his leg away, when he felt it grip tighter onto both. He began to panic and splash around, when something came out of the water.

"Lord Jesus!" Rayan screamed.

"It's me, silly!" Jaelyn laughed as she popped out of the water.

"Jaelyn, don't do that shit."

"Haha. Did you piss in the water?" Jaelyn giggled as he gave her a smirk.

"No goofball." Rayan chuckled.

He smiled at Jaelyn, but Jaelyn's smile soon turned into a frown as she lowered her head, and began to clean herself up.

"Are you alright?" Rayan asked.

"No."

"Well, what's the matter?"

"Nothing. I'm just ready to leave this beach." Jaelyn groaned. "People are dying left to right. Jazzy died from starvation, and Charmaine drowned. I'm just wondering when's my time gonna come."