Chapter 10 - Downhill.

"I thought that it would never end.." I said in the interview room.

Today, I sit in the press conference with loads of people holding up microphones, tape recorders, and these things called "iphones". I'd been on that island for so long, that I didn't know what half of the things that people were using were called. 3D tv screens, 3D this, touch screen that. I was so blind to the things that everyone were used to seeing. All I know is, that I was happy to be off of that island. I honestly thought that I would never leave.

"What else happened?" A female interview asked me.

I took a deep sigh, then continued to tell my horrendous story. A story, that was 5 years old.

Day 60. Me and the girls were all asleep on the beach, preparing for another day. I woke up and looked around. This nightmare, wasn't over. It'd been 2 months, and each day, I thought that I was going to wake up in my room. I was going to wake up to help assist my mm out of her bed from her cancerous disease. But each time I woke up, it was becoming a constant reminder that I wasn't doing or going anywhere. 

Suddenly, Rayan reappeared back onto the island. Khamil jumped up, and gave him a sharp look.

"That sexual freak is here!" Khamil screamed, waking everyone up.

"I just wanted to talk.." Rayan mumbled.

"Get out of here!" Gabi shouted as she threw sand at him.

"He's probably here to spread some aids again!" Nina laughed, along with Charleze.

"Could you guys cool it out on the aids jokes? They aren't funny!" Rayan barked.

"Well they sure were when you decided to spread them out to Jaelyn." Adrianne laughed. "Go get rid of that nasty disease first!"

"My mother had that disease!" Rayan yelled as his eyes squinted, and tears fell out. "She's probably dead now!"

Everyone froze as those chilling words came out of his mouth. Everybody stayed silent as he stood there and shot an angry look at us. He stood all the way up, took a deep breath, then stormed off into the woods like he always did when he was angry. Jaelyn walked over to us, and gave us a disgusted look.

"Are you guys satisfied? Are you happy now?" Jaelyn snarled as she folded her arms.

"He's the one who gave you the disease, not us!" Nina growled.

Jaelyn shook her head then walked off into the woods to find Rayan. She scrambled around for 5 minutes, until she found Rayan chipping off small wooden pieces of a tree bark. He looked at her, then slowly turned his head to continue chipping small pieces off of the tree. She took a deep breath, then placed her arm behind her back as she walked closer to him.

"I'm sorry about those girls. They're true assholes." Jaelyn nodded. "Karma will take care of them."

"Nobody even bothered to ask how I got this disease.." Rayan said in a shaky tone. "People automatically assumed that it's because i'm sexually active which is false. I've been on this island for 8 years, which mean that I was 10 years old when I first came here. There was no way that I was sexually active back then."

"Well, how'd you get it then?" Jaelyn asked as she sat down next the tree trunks. Rayan looked down at her, chipped the last piece of the tree trunk, then sat next to her and took a deep breath.

"My mother had aids every since she was a baby. She caught it from my grandmother." He sighed. "Being that my mother had it, the minute I was born, I was diagnosed with it. I've had it since I was baby, and i've been on countless medications every since. My fathers dead because he died in that plane crash, and my mothers more than likely dead from her disease. I don't even know....it's been 8 years."