Chapter 30 - Gone Baby, Gone.

I gasped at Adrianne as the words she said settled into my mind. I honestly couldn't believe that this girl was pregnant again! Yeah we didn't have condoms, but damn she needed to slow down. I don't know how she was going to handle a THIRD child when Gia hasn't even turned one yet, and Lilyana was only 3 years old. Both of her children were still babies, so I was having a hard time understanding why she wasn't slowing down. 

It was time for her to take a break.

"Again?" I said out of shock as I gave her a confused look, and washed my hair under the waterfall.

"Yeah.....again.."

"You and Jacob need to slow down." Y'all cant just be popping out babies all willy nilly." I said as I shook my head at her. "You two can barely handle Gia and Lily."

"I know.....but if you ever had sex with Jacob you'll realize how addicting that shit is." Adrianne chuckled. "He really knows how to y'know, work it. It's hard to explain."

"Well it's time to stop getting your fix." I said as I rung out my hair. "You guys are going to have a 3rd child to raise."

"Yeah. I just....I don't want this baby...."

"Well you don't have a choice now." I said as I shook my head.

"Yeah you're right.." Adrianne nodded. "I have to find a way."

But while we were having this talk, we both had no clue that Cierra was listening to us from behind a tree. And she herself, had all of the dirt that she needed.

By the end of day 493, everyone on the island gathered together and sat around the fire to roast and eat snails to reminisce on everyone who passed away on the island. We built the fire around the gravesides, and sat just had a good time for once. Even Lily and Gia sat around, except that Jacob kept Gia in his lap as she bobbled around, and looked at all of us in her cheerful mood.

"I miss Gabi. A lot." Nina nodded as she glanced at the fiery lights. "She was my best friend."

"Yeah. I asked her to bundle up with me before I found out she froze." I nodded. "She was pretty cool."

"I uh....I have a confession.." Craig said as he sat around the fire. "Me and Chresanto, were responsible for getting Charleze killed."

"What?" We all said in shock.

"But how?" Jazz asked.

"We're the ones who killed Kimberly's cub, and we blamed it on her." Chresanto nodded as we looked at them in shock. 

"But, we have changed." Craig nodded. "All we wanted to do at first was come on the island, have sex with you guys, and leave. But now we realize that you girls are human just like us. You guys are our friends, and hopefully we all survive and make it off of the island together."

"Awh!" Khamil squealed as she smiled at him.

"I have a question. Jacob, how do you get so much play?" Chresanto asked as we all laughed.

"Oh hell.." Adrianne chuckled as she looked the side.

"Like seriously, what do y'all see in this fool?" Chresanto joked as he pointed at Jacob.

"Oh don't act like you don't know." Nina joked. "Everyone knows that it's that curly hair of his."

"Or maybe it's that tan skin." Jazz smiled. "Or that perfect smile."

"Stop. You guys are making me blush." Jacob smiled as he looked over to the side.

"Hey, pass me over some of your sex skills." Chresanto smiled as he looked at him.