Chapter 3 - Easy Way Out.

Nobody ever said that my life was perfect. Nobody ever said that I was innocent, either. However, I planned to act like it was that way to act like I was the only person there who never did no wrong. I only thought this because I thought that out of nowhere, a plane would come and rescue us in a few hours. That there would be help for all of us within the next few minutes. That we would be assisted in 30 minutes or less.

However, I was completely wrong.

"My name is Sierra, and I'm also a 4.0 student." I nodded. "I don't have a job, but I want to become an actress in the future."

The 4.0 part was true. The part of planning to become an actress was true. The part about me not having a job, wasn't.

"So how much you want for company, big boy?" I smiled as I leaned inside of the car window, and took his $300 dollars.

"How much for 2 hours?" The man smiled.

"$250."

"Well hop on in." He winked.

Prostitution was something I never thought that I'd resort to. However, I was doing it for a reason. My mother has cancer, and no money. If I didn't come up with money in the next 6 months, she wasn't going to make it. She blew all of her money on everything that had nothing to do with me, but for some reason, I couldn't find the strength to hate her. She was my mother, and no matter how bitchy she was, she brought me here. I had no choice but to save and help her.

But being at the school I'm at, people eventually found out. I was labeled as the school slut, and boys looked at me like a sexually diseased ridden creature. The only person who knew was Cierra, and that's why she was my best friend. She was the only one who didn't judge me for who I was.

"I'm Gabi." Another girl said as she lifted her head off of her legs. "I honestly.......don't do anything."

Lie. Another lie. Lie after lie after lie. I recognized her from my science class, and she was one of the smartest girls in there. People always referred to her as a "teachers pet" because she always was the first to raise her hand, or answer a question that nobody knew the answer to. But in reality, she was just smarter than the rest of us. People were just jealous.

But what made her so smart and stimulated her brain? Drugs. Gabi had a life that was better than a majority of us, but she found this boring. She was more of a "party person" while her family were more of a "let's sit at home and talk about boring shit" type. With this boredom, it drove her to want to party more.

"Here she is. She will test every drug that you have." Her boyfriend named Tone smiled as he walked in with his best friends.

"What do you have?" Gabi smiled as she turned around on the couch that she was sitting on inside of his house.

"PCP, weed, ecstasy, coke, you name it." His friend cheered as he set the bags of drugs in front of them. "We just need to know if these sales are the real deal or not. This is our first time buying."

Gabi had tried every drug that you can think of, but only small amounts. Heroin, weed brownies, dust, etc. It's not even because she was dealing with any troubles in her life, but because she was bored. Every drug that you buy is risky because they all have side effects that can mess with your insides, but she's one of the lucky girls who hadn't died from any drugs that were tried.

"Guys! Look!" One of the girls said ad she pointed to the back of the beach. We looked over, and it was a large wooded area that was in the back of the beach. But was really over there, was a small home that looked like a shack. Everyone thought that this would be our new home, but we were wrong.