Chapter 36 - Bury me Alive.

"No! No no no no no no, ma'am!" Khamil said as she stood up. "This is your son! This is your grandson!"

"No it's not!" Jacob's grandmother shouted.

"Yes it is! Geesh what do you people not get about this?" Khamil shouted in frustration. "I was there all year with them! I know how they look!"

"You were there for him for a year, and I was there for him for 10 years prior!" His grandmother shouted back as she flared her index finger in the air. "I know his features better than you! Rather he was 10 or 19! I know Jacob Emmanuel Perez!"

"Ma'am, this isn't him." The officer said lowly as he handed Khamil back her phone.

"How do you expect to find any of them if all you guys do is shut down every fucking thing I say!?" Khamil yelled over the microphone. "I was there and don't forget that! I know the ins and outs, rather you believe me or not! I was there!"

"Ma'am, we're doing everything we can-"

"Bullshit!" Khamil snapped as she shoved her bottled water off of the podium, and stepped off of the podium. "This conference is over. I'm done answering questions and getting shut down each time.."

"Wait, I need to know if my daughters alive!" Charleze's mother said as she held a picture up.

"Is Rayan okay?" His mother asked as she stood up.

But it was too late. Khamil was fed up, and she had enough. She stormed off of the podium as her parents followed behind her, and the media frenzy chased behind her as usual. People were swarming her with questions, begging for answers, hoping that they'd get some sort of closure for their possibly lost family member, but they didn't. Khamil and her parents got inside of the police car, and drove home as security made sure that they didn't chase after them.

By night, or the end of day 873, the winter abruptly set in. Another blizzard had set in, and we all bundled up inside of the house. However, that wasn't working. We didn't understand how Kimberly kept the house warm, but we didn't ask her how she did it. Perhaps we thought that she was going to be on of the people making it off of the island with us, or maybe it was because she did everything for us, was the possible reason why we never asked how she did anything.

The windows kept flying up and down, letting in a shitload of snow. It was so much that a small blanket of snow kept getting on us, causing us all to use the rugs to cover up and bundle against our bodies. Upstairs, the snow kept getting on Gia and Lilyana, so Jacob did what he always did, and took off all of his clothes (except for his underwear) to cover up Gia and Lilyana's body. Jacob slipped back into bed, as Adrianne looked at him. She sighed as she took off her clothes as well (except for her bra and underwear.) and laid back in bed with Jacob. They both shivered as they smiled at each other, when Jacob got out of the bed.

"Wh-where are y-you going?" Adrianne shook.

"Outside." Jacob responded as he shook also. "I-I'm gonna let y-you and the girls sleep h-here. In the bed."

Jacob placed Gia and Lilyana into the bed with Adrianne, brought a long jacket from the old man, and slept in the snow filled sand. 5 minutes later, he seen Adrianne walking outside, still half naked. She shivered and walked as Jacob looked at her, and let her bundle up under the jacket. There was no room inside of it, but they made what they could. Adrianne let Jacob lay on top of her while she placed the jackets over them, but Jacob's shivering was way worse. Adrianne looked down at him, while he looked up at her, and put on a faded smile. It was so cold, that he couldn't smile all of the way. Also, his curls weren't bouncing like they always were. His curls were extremely stiff.