PIPER

"Jason, where are you?", Piper asked. No response. "Jason?", she called out. He had been hiding from her all day, after she screamed at him for 3 hours about letting their guard down last night. His only excuse was that 'he forgot he was in Hogwarts, and he didn't want Percy to win. Every single class he had avoided her. In history of magic, which was now a free period for them, he, Leo, and Percy explored the castle.

In Charms, he went to a different table, with Percy and Leo. Piper was about to go over, but saw Hermione watching and decided against it. In defense, he walked over to Reyna and Thalia first thing, and they decided that the spears were going outside for the day. Piper couldnt do that, because she had to teach her own class, and Annabeth had to stay indoors to stay indoors to watch Percy. Plus Hermione looked like she was having an aneurysm when the outdoors were mentioned, and she was in their group. Jason never showed up in the great hall after that, and now he was hiding somewhere in their dorm rooms.

Piper watched Percy approached her. "Percy, do you know where Jason is?", she asked.

"Yes, and I cannot tell you", he responded.

"Why did you come here then?", she asked again.

"I have a message from Jason".

"This better be good, or else I'm holding you hostage for him to come out".

"Annabeth wouldnt let you".

"Yes she would", Piper responded.

"Yes I would", Annabeth yelled from the other side of the room.

"Okay fine, just listen to the message".

"Ok fine", Piper said. This had beter be good. She was serious about holding Percy hostage.

"Jason says that he is sorry for what he did". Piper blinked. She did not expect that. "He also says hes not coming out until you apologize, and he means it. He also made me swear on the styx that I would provide him with the resources he needs until you apologize". Piper groaned. This was more of what she expected. As mad as she was with JAson, she still did love him. Yes they were back together now, after having a long talk the night they saw each other again.

"Ok fine, tell him that I'm sorry". This time, it was Percy who was surprised. Jason had drilled into his head it would take a while. He stood there for a second, and broke out a smile.

"I'll deliver him the good news right away". With that, he sped off to wherever Jason was. A second later Jason flew over.

"Hey", he said sheepishly, scratching his head.

"Jason Grace you are in so much trouble now-", Piper started.

"Uh uh uh, you said you forgave me", Jason said, slowly backing away.

"I said I was sorry as well, I didn't say anything about forgiving you", Piper said, an evil smile on her face.

"I guess I'll just go then. Bye", Jason said, turning around and walking away.

"Okay fine". He turned back around, and looked at Piper.

"And?", he said.

"And I forgive you Jason, provided you don't do stupid stuff anymore".

"No guarantees, but apologies accepted". The hugged each other, and everything was perfect for a moment. Then Piper slapped Jason.