HERMIONE

She thought about what she had heard in the hallway yesterday. "I know this is Ron's line, but what the bloody hell happened back there?", Harry asked.

Percy looked back at Harry and took a bow in the middle of a crowded hallway. "A magician never reveals his secrets".

"But seriously, what was that?", he asked once again.

"Some talents from my fathers side of the family, I'm pretty good with water and other liquids. One might even say I could control them". Hermione gasped. He controlled the poison.

Harry smiled. "So how did you all get into Gryffindor anyway?", Harry asked. He seemed like he had countless questions for Percy. Hermione tried to listen carefully. She wanted to know this

"Well we have all known each other for a long time. I've known Annabeth for 7 years myself. We are all just incredibly stubborn, and reckless, and brave, though there is a fine line between the last 2".

"Elaborate please, that doesn't exactly explain much", Harry said, curiosity in his eyes.

Percy sighed. "Look Harry, you have had incidents in your past I trust?", he asked.

"Yes", Harry responded.

"The 12 of us have had it pretty bad over the last few years. I won't share details about the others because that's not my call, but as for myself, there's been some stuff. My mom got kidnapped, and I ended up having a gunfight with the kidnapper all while I was 12. I also fell off of the St Louis arch". After Percy said this, he looked around, and locked eyes with Hermione. Not knowing what to do, she fled, walking ahead of them to their Defense class.

"-kay? Hermione?", Annabeth asked.

"Sorry, what was that?", she asked.

"I asked if you were okay. Slughorn is here", Annabeth said.

"Yes I am", professor Slughorn said, drawing her attention back to him. "Now to look at your potion". He looked at their potion, and smiled brightly. "I told you, if you 2 work together properly, you have potential to be one of the best duos ever". Annabeth looked over at Hermione, smiling. Hermione's expression mirrored hers. Then, the 2 raised their hands, and high fived each other.

"I knew it", Percy called out from the other side of the room. "Great job Annabeth".

"Ah, right. Mr. Jackson, Mr. Potter, you are up next. After last time, I do hope you followed up to it well", Slughorn said. His voice trailed off. Hermione looked at Annabeth, who looked at her at the same time. These 2 really were twinlike.

"We make a really good team", Hermione said.

"Want to extend the truce so its not temporary?", Annabeth asked.

"Sure", Hermione said. She finally started to trust the exchange students a little, and it didnt feel that bad.

sorry its kind of a repeat, but i didnt want to cut the flashback in half. see you guys tomorrow! unless I write anything else right now.

-Sree

Worlds of Magicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें