CALYPSO

Calypso sighed, and walked up to the hat. She suspected that she wouldnt feel as much pain from the hat as the others would, as she had been stuck on an island for the past couple thousand years. She still had her memories of the first war, where she was forced to fight alongside her father, Atlas. She started walking towards the hat. There werent as many whispers this time. She was satisfied by that

She sat on the hat, and waited. After 10 seconds she was about to say something, but the hat showed her her memories. She didnt pass out, as the others had, but she still shuddered at the war. She hadn't seen much fighting after that, save for when Leo showed up. So she was startled to see what she could do. The image changed and Calypso went through a 30 second slideshow in her mind on every single guy who had ended up on Ogygia. Including Percy Jackson.

She felt happy to move on, and was happy Percy had also moved on. She could tell that he had some feelings for her, but now she was glad those were gone, and she felt regretful for cursing Annabeth in Tartarus. Especially after hearing the effects of it from the seven. The hat then spoke to her in her mind. You are brave, but you are better suited for Hufflepuff. You are perhaps one of the kindest people I have sorted. Do you have any preferences on your houses? Calypso thought about that for a moment. She wasn't so sure she wanted to be split up from the rest of the group. She knew that their bravery would lead them all into Gryffindor, and she wouldn't want to be alone.

She responded to the hat's question. I would like to be a Gryffindor please. I don't want to be split up from the rest. Ok, it shall be so. The hat then spoke out, "GRYFFINDOR". She once again received little to none whispers or stares, and people actually clapped for her. She walked back to the demigods and waited for McGonagall to continue. McGonagall then said the next name. "The next student is...".

"RAMIREZ ARELLANO, REYNA AVILA".

And, that is the end of this writing barrage, see you soon when I finish the sorting!