HARRY

Harry opened up his letter and read it out loud.

Dear Mr. Potter,

Due to the fact that you, Ms. Granger, and Mr. Weasley were out killing Horcruxes, and that the education system was disturbed with dark teachings from last year, you have been invited to redo your 7th year at Hogwarts. The dorms have been expanded to accumulate both the 1st years, and the "8th" years, and of course the 2nd-7th years.

There will also be 12 exchange students from America. Please treat them with the same amount of respect you would to your professors

We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Professor McGonagall

Headmistress of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

Harry wasn't sure what to think about the letter. Hogwarts was his home, more so than number 4 privet drive would ever be, though the burrow was a close second, but it was also the place where he almost died many times. Troll. Quirrell. Voldemort. Basilisk. Dementors. Dragons. Mermen. Voldemort. V o l d e m o r t. It didn't stop there, there were many more instances. Horcruxes, battles. He felt queasy, having to make a choice. Did he really want to go back? He pushed those feelings aside. He was Harry Potter. The Harry Potter. The chosen one, defeater of Voldemort. He didn't have anything to worry about from a school, this was his home, he shouldn't be afraid of it. He shouldn't be afraid of anything.

He scoffed at the idea of respecting the exchange students as much as the professors. They couldn't possibly be stronger than him. He had gone through a war. What had they done? They probably had perfect lives, with both parents, lots of money, and mansions. They would probably be pure-blooded Slytherins, the lot of them. Death eater parents maybe, that's why they lived out of the country. They didn't even fight in the wizard war, the most difficult wizard's war to fight in centuries.

"Well then, why haven't we sent responses back saying we are going? I thought it would be obvious", Harry said. Hermione was shaking in excitement. Ron muttered quietly in the background. "Bloody hell mate are you mental. Willingly going to another year of school". "Oh quiet Ronald, I thought you were aspiring to be an Auror, you need to have exceeds expectations in 5 classes, specifically-". " Fine, I'll go back", Ron sighed, but you could see he was sitting straighter, and had a small grin. The point of becoming an Auror had gotten to him.

Then Ron's smile dropped. He looked deep in thought. Then he was beaming. "We don't need the classes, we defeated V-Vold-Voldemort", he finished shakily. He continued on. "The 3 of us should automatically become Aurors". Hermione frowned, and tried to combat his explanation. Then came the explosion. "RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY YOU WILL GO BACK TO HOGWARTS YOU NEED EDUCATION ITS IMPORTANT AND YOU WILL GO NO MATTER WHAT. Don't you agree Arthur?", Molly Weasley screamed. Ron's father nodded his head, but his mouth was saying no.

Ron didn't seem to be too upset by this. "Let's go then, I've packed for all of you, and got all your books from Diagon alley", Mrs. Weasley continued. Ron's face lit up in excitement at this. Harry frowned. "When did you get the books?", he asked. Mrs. Weasley quickly responded. "I went to go meet the exchange students on Professor McGonagall's order. They all seemed quite nice". Harry wasn't sure what to say, but he didn't trust the exchange students. He grabbed his trunk, got in the fireplace, and used floo powder to get to Kings Cross station, where a new floo network had recently opened.