HERMIONE

"We made an obstacle course for them, so they can train like us. No lava though".

"Percy you are literally the most irresponsible person I have ever met", Annabeth fumed.

"You just realized?", Nico said.

"I would have helped you build it, im an architect", she protested. "This is my kind of thing".

"Right. Sorry, forgot that", Percy said.

"PERCY".

"Alright everyone, lets go to the forest", Percy said. He led everyone to the forest, Hermione close behind. She may trust Annabeth now, but after that conversation she heard up front, she trusted the rest even less. Who hides things from their girlfriend? She shook her head. She trusted Annabeth, and she would want her to trust her friends. She would try, but after what she heard Percy say in the hallway, along with what Nico did with Binns, all led to her dreams about them being factually correct. Now to figure out how to expose them.

Hermione walked up to the course, and her jaw dropped. It looked like it was designed by a professional. She looked at the students differently now. They couldnt be this bad if they could create like this, right?

"Percy, you used my design", Annabeth said, her eyes sparkling.

"It was supposed to be a surprise, but you're just too intimidating", Percy chuckled. "I wouldnt have it any other way though".

"Percy, thats so sweet of you", Annabeth said. She ran up to him and squeezed him tight in a hug. Then gave him a kiss that left him dazed. Then she judo flipped him. The wizards gasped. Harry ran forward to help Percy, but Ron and Hermione held him back. Had Hermione been wrong about Annabeth as well?

Percy laughed. "Should have know you would do that, again". Hermione was confused.

"You still should have included me, but not like this", Annabeth said. "Now everyone knows me as the judoflipper". More confused looks. Percy addressed the crowd.

"Basically, everytime I piss off Annabeth she Judo-flips me. Its just her thing. So dont question it", he said

"What kind of kinky shi-".

"Ronald", Hermione scolded.

"Sorry", he said, his cheeks red.

Percy continued on from the ground. "So anyway, this is the obstacle course that you will be doing". He stood up, and dusted himself off. He had an elaborate routine for this, as if he got dust on his clothes a lot.

ending with some comedy. hope my parents dont see this lol. im going to be posting so much today, so be prepared, the story ends today. bye!

-Sree