ANNABETH

The demigods were transported to a busy street with lots of people with wands and books. Diagon Alley. Percy burst out immediately. "We are not real students therefore we won't get books, unless you want to". Annabeth started to say something but he shook his head. "We are here to protect Harry Potter and make sure Nyx doesn't eradicate wizards, no distractions". He had a point, but she wanted to do it anyway. The allure of unknown knowledge was the most intoxicating thing in her life. Other than Percy.

"You forget I'm a daughter of Athena, knowledge is my bread and butter, especially if it's unknown", she shot back. Hazel put her hand in between them "let's focus on buying things we need now. We may not need books, but we need wands for sure to pass off as wizards". Annabeth nodded and led Percy to a store that read villadresOn. After some concentration, she interpreted the store name as Ollivanders. "Olive Pandas", Leo and Percy said in unison before wheezing in pain. The rest of the demigods rushed towards them before they saw that they were laughing uncontrollably.

Before they could make a scene, Calypso, Will, Hazel, Annabeth, and Piper ushered everyone into the store, which was dark inside. They saw an old man in the back. "Garrick Ollivander, pleased to meet you demigods".