JASON

GO! Remember! I looked at Apollo, making sure that he understood my message, suddenly a spear burst between my shoulder blades. I stiffened, and everything went black.

Jason woke up gasping for air in a hospital. He saw Hera, and a woman named Marilyn. My mother, he realized. Jason looked at Hera. "So why did you bring me back to my old state. Not that I'm complaining", Jason hastily added towards the ending. Hera smiled. That was strange. She never smiled at demigods.

"Another prophecy requiring the 7, and more. Your friends need your help. Don't worry, you will remain this way once this quest is over". He frowned on the outside at the prospect of another quest while internally screaming. "What's the prophecy?", I asked grinding my teeth. Hera handed me a piece of paper. There, the prophecy was written in Latin.

The 7 shall reunite in the land of magic

To save the golden trios fate, considered tragic

Darkness, Sunlight, Lightning, the Titaness and child of war shall aid

While others accompany to help make sure that lord noseless pays

Friendships are forged, introductions are made

An army to defeat Nyx, witches wizards and demigods will raise

The journey to Hecate's pet world is through a portal of time

To fix what was broken and restore reason and rhyme

"So what does any of this mean? I'm pretty sure Annabeth has figured this out so far, with Hecate's help". Jason reminisced at the thought of something as familiar as that. Hera extended a thumb towards his forehead, and he saw everything that Hecate told the rest of the 7. Oh gods. Oh gods. This was bad. Very bad. How was he going to explain to them that he was still alive? They shed tears at the bare mention of the 7, how would they react when they set foot in front of him. He desperately wanted to see Piper again, but did she have a boyfriend or a girlfriend now? Jason didn't know and he didn't want to know. The mere thought of it sent shudders down his spine.

"So what do I do now", he asked. Hera looked at him in surprise and muttered something about Zeus being thick-headed. Thunder rumbled in the sky. "You go back in time obviously", she said. A swirling portal opened beneath his feet, and Jason was sent into a portal to 1998, a few hours before the rest of the demigods.