Prologue (please read)

Marilyn Grace was your average woman to one. She was known for her beauty. At least in her small village, she was, but she was completely normal at first glance. Look closer into her life and you notice things. She is good-looking, we know that, but she was so beautiful, that she managed to get the attention of a certain thunder god. Namely, Zeus. She knew that her husband was Zeus, and she knew that he would eventually have to leave, but she didn't mind. She knew gods were busy beings.

She was currently in the hospital after giving birth. Zeus had granted her the gift of a sped-up pregnancy (the way a god would receive) , and she had gone through a week of pregnancy before giving birth. "Lord Zeus", she called. "Your newborn son". "Mari, you know you don't have to call me lord", Zeus responded, taking the baby and cradling him. The baby laughed. "I have named him Jason". Zeus slightly paled at the name of his dead son. He quickly scanned the baby's features. Blond hair. Blue eyes. The spark in his eyes. The barely noticeable scar on his bottom lip. The last name Grace. He paled even more considerably now. His suspicions had been confirmed.

He handed Marilyn the baby and started to back away. "I-I must go". He flashed away. Marilyn frowned. She wondered what had made the lord of the universe scared of a baby. She tickled him under the chin. "You're a cute little thing aren't you", she cooed. The little baby giggled in response. All of a sudden he closed his eyes, and fell asleep. Without a warning, there was a flash of light, and Hera appeared.

Instinctively, Marilyn held the baby close to her chest. She knew all about the gods and how to identify them thanks to her "husband". She knew what Hera did to Zeus's children, and she didn't want any risks. Hera sighed. "I mean you no harm Marilyn. Your newborn son is my champion". Marilyn wondered what that meant, but thought it would be wise to keep quiet. "I suppose I should explain what is going on here".

Hera told Marilyn everything that had happened in her son's previous life. Marilyn felt like fainting, but she maintained herself, not wanting to show weakness in front of a goddess. "So my baby is...". She couldn't finish. The idea seemed otherworldly.

"Yes", Hera said. "Jason Grace has been reborn.