PERCY

Percy streched his arms out, and sighed. He was undergoing a process of relaxation to undo the trauma of the past year. The war. Studying with Annabeth. Everything in between. He knew that this enjoyment was temporary, but nevertheless he tried to make the best of the time he had. The war with Gaea was over. Nothing to worry about anymore except college in New Rome and Athena's temper. He sighed happily. Apollo was a god again, connections were back, everything was good. Almost everything. His mood deflated. He still got teary eyed at the mention of Jason, for Jason's death, was very unexpected, at least to him. Out of all the people in the 7, he thought Jason was the least likely to die this early. He literally told Percy that he had a vision of grandkids with Piper. He shook his head, and finished packing.

It was currently July 2nd, and Percy was getting ready for college in New Rome to start in September. He had just come back from the 7's memorial to celebrate Jason's birthday. He was packing his final things from his cabin in camp half-blood. "Percy", Leo called. "Chiron is calling us to meet at the big house". "Who else is going?", Percy asked. "The rest of the 7", Leo responded, his voice cracking at the mention of the 7, and the memory of Jason.

Percy sighed and got up, walking towards the big house. When he got there, he saw Frank, Hazel, Annabeth, Piper, and Leo just walking in. He smiled after seeing his friends all in one place again. "What's up everyone", he said grinning. Hazel and Frank waved, Piper smiled, and Annabeth gave him a hug and a kiss in response.

"You're late Seaweed Brain", Annabeth said playfully. "Oh come on Leo just told me", Percy responded. "So why are we all here?". Chiron stepped forward. "Im afraid to say this, but you all have no other choice". "Get on with the news please", Leo said. Chiron glared at him once, before continuing. "Rachel has given a prophecy".