HARRY

Harry was furious. His accomplishments, his doings, his saving the world. All gone over some weak dude who looked like him. No wonder people had crushes on him all over, they were too shy for Harry, and asked the discount version of him. Still, why wasn't he the teacher. There was nobody better in wizarding history. The only one Harry trusted to run that position, who was alive, were himself, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Neville. Everyone else, he felt would not be disciplinary enough, or wouldn't make a good teacher, period.

He had just finished doing the pushups and had racked up a good amount of sweat. It made him feel... ugly. He didn't like it. He saw Percy start to speak again and groaned. Why did he need to be so active anyway. He could just shoot people with spells if they came too close to him. "This year we will be learning sword fighting".

Silence. Pure silence. Then a voice spoke. A voice he had known for 8 years now. "Is this legal? Do you have a permit for this". Percy sighed and answered this voice. "Yes Hermione, this is legal, and I don't need a permit, I'm a teacher. I don't think small Barty Crouch's methods were preferable, but they couldn't stop him". Hermione's eyes widened. "You know about that? Also its Barty Crouch Jr, not small Barty Crouch", she asked. Percy scoffed. "Please, I know everything of hogwarts, and its really the same thing. Moving on, we have a multitude of weapons up front. All kinds, just in case you have different talents from the others here".

He watched Annabeth reveal the weapons, which were now in a box up front, and Percy continued explaining. "If you want to practice sword fighting, you are with me, Hazel, Nico, and Jason, depending on the type of sword. Archery is with Will and Frank. Daggers and knives are with Annabeth and Piper. Spears and javelins are with Thalia and Reyna. Actually, Jason is with you guys too. If you don't want to fight up front, and I know there will be a lot of you, you can go with Leo and Calypso who will teach you some more... Interesting stuff. Will, can you also take some healers? Then Frank can you handle all of the archers?". "Sure", they both nodded in unison. "Alright. Everyone know where to go? Let's go, everyone find where you are going to go. You have 5 seconds".

Harry smiled. This was his chance to embarrass these people, who were not even close to better than him. He walked up to Percy, and spoke one sentence to him. "I challenge you to a sword-fighting duel".

same events, diff POV! I'm back people! update coming soon, but till then, read this! also please let me know if I am consistent with posting, or not. if im not, please let me know!

-Sree