ANNABETH

Hermione looked aound a couple times, and lowered her voice before saying the next sentence. "I think Nico is a necromancer". Annabeth almost exploded. She thought to herself. control. You have to find out. What would Athena do? She calmed herself, and listened in on the wizards again.

"That would explain why the guys a flippin creep. Not sure how this will classify as right or wrong, but if the sorting hat isnt alive, that means its undead. Being a necormancer should give you control over the undead, explaining how the exchange students all got sorted into Gryffindor!", Harry exclaimed, slowly getting more excited as he found reasons to why the exchange students are evil. Annabeth couldn't take another word of this. She was about to storm out of her seat, when Binns floated back in, accompanied by Nico.

"Alright everyone, sorry about that. Lets continue this class as we should properly. For those of you who don't know, I am professor Binns, and this is the history of magic class. Lets begin". He began talking about the founders of Hogwarts, how great they were, and other stuff as well. Annabeth took her attention off of this, knowing that all of the information learned in this class would already be in her head thanks to Hecate. She leaned over to Nico, and whispered.

"What did you tell him? He looks pale, more so than a regular ghost", Annabeth said, keeping her voice low. Nico smiled, and responded to her. "Just relaying some messages from my father. Even 32 years in the past, I have to do underworld business. Little things here and there to help". Annabeth nodded her head. She snuck a look at the trio. Hermione was listening dutifully, taking notes at every word the teacher had said. Ron and Harry were fast asleep.

"You know, I heard some people sign up for this class for napping. Its the homework that throws them off", Annabeth joked. "Thanks to me, that won't be a problem anymore. The 12 of us are exempt from homework now. You are very welcome", Nico said, his voice taking an accent towards the end. Annabeth smiled. She liked homework, but it felt good to be free every once in a while. "Really Nico?", she asked. He nodded his head in response. "Really".

Annabeth laughed, and then stopped. "Nico I have to tell you something". Nico's smile dropped. "What is it?", he asked. Annabeth took one last look at the three. Nothing had changed. She looked back at Nico, and sighed. "Hermione is on to you, and she is slowly getting to Ron and Harry as well". "What do you mean?", he asked, confusion on his face. Annabeth took a deep breath. "Hermione has seen you in her dreams. Raising the dead, the crack un the floor when you found out Percy came back from the quest, whatever you said when you caught them outside at the fight. Hermione thinks you are a necromancer".

Silence. Pindrop Silence. Then Nico spoke. "What".

quick 2 updates. the story will progress more rapidly. just doing on eweek to show the full schedule in effect, then fast forward a couple months for important events, like christmas and animagus stuff. as always, peacee.

-Sree