PIPER

"Now, we will introduce ourselves, as you have graciously introduced yourselves. I am Piper Mclean, daughter of-". She stopped herself, horrified by what she was about to say. She had almost announced herself as daughter of Aphrodite, the way a demigod was supposed to.

Hermione seemed joyful that she had messed up. Piper had learned how to sense other people's emotions, another power she had learned to make sure she wouldn't lose anyone... she didn't want to go down that path again. Hermione was heavily suspicious, but trying to mask that emotion. The 4 witches and wizards were still suspicious, but the whole tattoo episode was wiped from their minds. Hermione then spoke. "Daughter of who? I thought you were an American witch. If you don't know about the British, why would we know about americans?". Piper quickly responded. "Sorry, it's become a habit". She wasn't lying about that. "I was going to say daughter of Tristan Mclean, I have to introduce myself as that a lot".

The witches and wizards looked shocked. Ron was about to speak up before Piper said "please don't say anything". He shut up, and she continued. "Now for the rest of us". She looked pointedly at Leo. He winked, and said, "Leo Mcshizzle". Piper slapped him on the head. "Ow, fine. Leo Valdez". The rest of the voices sounded through the room. "Calypso Moonlace, Leo's girlfriend". "Percy Jackson, Nico, Hazel, and Thalia's cousin". "Annabeth Chase, Percy's Girlfriend". "Hazel Levesque, Percy and Thalia's cousin, and Nico's Brother". "Frank Zhang, Hazel Levesque's boyfriend". "Nico Di Angelo, Hazel's brother, Percy and Thalia's cousin". "Will Solace, Nico's boyfriend". There were some gasps at that. The demigods ignored them. "Reyna Ramirez-Arellano". "Thalia, Nico, Hazel, and Percy's cousin".

Once everyone had introduced themselves, Hermione asked Thalia, "What's your surname? I noticed you didn't say anything". Thalia immediately glared, and responded, "I don't have one". Hermione continued on. "That's rubbish, tel-". "I HAVE NO SURNAME", Thalia screamed. She took a shaky breath, and continued. "I have no surname. It died with my drunk mother. I no longer associate myself with either of them. It is an insult to my personality to be related to her". Hermione turned a shade of red that was unidentifiable, and took a step back.