PIPER

"Can you read these out loud?", he asked. Hermione shrieked. "You never learned how to read?". Piper felt that she needed to apply herself to this scenario and started charmspeaking. "We can read, we just have severe dyslexia". Hermione nodded, without any questions and read them out loud.

Monday: Transfiguration, Charms, and Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy at midnight (optional).

Tuesday: History of magic, Potions, and Defense against the Dark Arts, Astronomy at midnight (optional).

Wednesday: Herbology, Defense against the Dark Arts, and Charms, Astronomy at midnight (optional).

Thursday: Transfiguration, Potions, and Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy at midnight (optional).

Friday: History of Magic, Charms, Herbology, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Astronomy at midnight (optional).

Hermione frowned. "This is the exact schedule that I have". Then her eyebrow raised. "You aren't taking divination? Thats one of the more... Popular electives, new or returning". Piper gave her a tired smile. "We have had enough of the future, thank you very much". Hermione's brow was still raised, but she said nothing and led them to their common room. She was about to lead the girls up the girls staircases, and send the boys up theirs, when she noticed that there was a 3rd staircase for exchange students.

bit short for a chapter, but I have more planned. next update: in 2 mins