HERMIONE

"We should probably eat now", Hermione said, still discreetly watching Percy, Nico, and the new kid. They all seemed really oblivious. Too oblivious.

Hermione led the students to the great hall, where they all had breakfast. It was a similar scene to the dinner of the night before, except no sortings or songs or speeches. Percy and Ron eating contests, Ron all but forgetting his suspicions trying to keep up with Percy. Jason, the new kid, speaking to Piper in a language that she couldn't understand. Harry whispering that they werent threats. It was quite tedious.

Finally it was over, and Hermione was bursting with energy for her first class. She led the students to their first class of the day, speaking with Ron and Harry. "Isn't it suspicious that they have the same schedule as us? None of this surprises you?", Hermione asks quietly. She looked back quickly to make sure none of them were listening. They were all engaged in a conversation about... food? They talked about enchiladas and popcorn and ice cream cones. Their faces slowly dropped while talking. Hermione turned back and listened to what Harry was saying. "... fine Hermione, what can they do?", Harry finished. Ron and Hermione just nodded.

Hermione walked into the transfiguration room, and sat down in one of the rows, Harry and Hermione not far behind. The students sat all the way in the back row, still speaking. The room was the same, as was the front desk, which had a cat seated on it. The students continued to talk. Hermione smiled a satisfied smile. They didn't know the cat on the desk was McGonagall. She then shifted, and spoke,

"Greetings everyone, and welcome to your first transfiguration lesson of the day. You all know me as headmistress McGonagall, but while we are in here just call me professor McGonagall. A lot of us haven't practiced magic over the summer, so lets start with basic stuff. Each of you has a brick on your desk. Try to transfigure it into a small house. You may start as you please". Hermione balked at the fact that professor McGonagall didn't say anything to the exchange students, and that they still talked over her. Harry smirked. "This'll be easy". McGonagall spoke again. "Did I mention that you have to do this non-verbally? If not, then you know now". Harry's smile wavered.

Once everyone had received a brick, the exchange students all started laughing, while Jason had turned red. "What are we supposed to do?", Jason asked. "Brick to house Jason. Non-verbal too", Piper said, rolling her eyes. Hermione couldn't get it on the first try, but managed to transfigure the brick onto a log cabin the second try. She looked at Ron, who had managed a straw shack, and Harry, who had managed a brick house with a chimney, after roughly 15 tries.

She looked back behind her, hoping to see the exchange students (Percy and Nico in particular) struggling, but each of them had a tiny marble mansion in front of them with a built in pool and much more. Her jaw dropped. The students definitely were not who they said they were. 

usually, I only do three chapters per POV, but I have too much to write, so I guess you guys will have to "suffer" through longer parts. I have maybe one, maybe 2 more Hermione parts before the next POV, so twice as much as usual. try to guess what happens next in the comments below!

-Sree3030