ANNABETH

"Well Percy, you definitely sent them into a panic with your word choice". "For real dude, even I could have done better", Jason spoke up. "Shut up Mr. I-grew-up-in-new-rome. You have experience leading people", Percy retorted. "Weren't you the leader of the Camp Half-Blood army in both wars? And you led the battle vs Polybotes. You have experience too". "Yeah but not with wizards, they are way too timid about death jokes. Anyway Annabeth, I was not ready for it to happen this fast okay? Its barely been a week. Also I have potions for you all. They will make sure you don't get any dreams".

Leo stood up and ran towards Percy. He yanked one out of Percy's hands, and spoke, "I want to try first. How long do they last for?", he asked. "Month. One month". Leo immediately uncorked the bottle and drank. Percy burst out laughing. "That was the wrong one. Here". He gave Leo the real potion. He drank it, and started. "So what was that first potion?", he asked. His voice sounded like he had just inhaled an intense amount of helium. "Oh", he said. "This won't like, kill me, right?", he asked, a nervous look on his face. "Leo, for the smartest non-Athena child at camp, you can be very dumb sometimes. Why would Percy give it to you if it would kill you. Stupid", Calypso scolded.

"Ok, here you go everyone", Percy said. He gave evryone one the potion. "Cheers!", he cheered, and everyone drank. "Okay now that that is over with, we all know who led the attack. It was Neville. The question, is why. From our knowledge, he is one of the better people here. He got severely punished for denying to torture a kid for a class. Why is he doing this?", Percy asked. "Well, we know its not him. From my experience, different color eyes equal mind control", Nico spoke up. "We should probably go to sleep now people. Enjoy your dreams", he said sarcastically.

Everyone went up the stairs, and into their respective rooms. Annabeth looked at Percy. "You coming?", she asked. "Yeah, just thinking about... the pit, and Akhlys". Then he switched to greek. "We have an annoying know-it-all eavesdropping.". Then he switched back. "Alright, lets go now". Percy took a few steps back, and started running. He jumped just before he landed on the first stair. He landed on the 7th stair. He pumped his fist. Annabeth facepalmed. "New record!", he shouted. "Percy, people are sleeping. Besides, what if she is still watching? She would know something was up", Annabeth said, switching to greek in the middle. "You're right, lets go now".

The 2 skipped up the stairs, and got into their beds. "Good night seaweed brain", Annabeth spoke. "Night eise girl". Annabeth smiled, and let the sleep overtake her.