PERCY

Chiron stepped forward. "Rachel has given a prophecy". Everyone groaned, while Percy became numb. After 30 seconds of pure silence, he asked Chiron to repeat himself. "Rachel has given a prophecy", he repeated. Percy wanted to scream. Have the gods not tortured him enough in his 17 years of life.

He could hear waves crashing against the shore at the lake, and forcedly calmed himself down, not wanting to flood camp. "Alright what was the prophecy, let's get this over with", Annabeth sighed. Rachel came into the room, and read the prophecy off of a piece of paper, where Chiron had written it down.

The 7 reunite in the land of magic

To save the golden trios fate, considered tragic

Darkness, Sunlight, Lightning, the Titaness and child of war shall aid

While others accompany to help make sure that lord noseless pays

Friendships are forged, introductions are made

An army to defeat Nyx, witches wizards and demigods will raise

The journey to Hecate's pet world is through a portal of time

To fix what was broken and restore reason and rhyme

Percy could immediately see Annabeth analyzing the prophecy's meaning. At the mention of the 7, everyone in the room shed a few tears, thinking of Jason. Suddenly Hecate flashed into existence in the big house. "Greetings heroes, I'm sure you have all heard the prophecy. I will explain some things about it. First of all, wizards exist, or rather they used to exist".

Annabeth burst out at this. "How could I not know, I'm a daughter of Athena". Percy simultaneously asked, "as in pointy hats and broomsticks?". Hecate chuckled. "This is my pet world, created thousands of years ago when I blessed 4 mortals with the gift of Magic. Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin". 33 years ago, a dark wizard was defeated, and the wizarding world rejoiced. He came back a few months after and this time the wizards had no answer for him, as he had the help of Nyx".

At the mention of Nyx Annabeth and Percy slightly paled. "This quest is to save the wizards from the past, to protect one particular wizard, and to ensure demigod future". "What's the wizard's name?", Piper asked. "Harry Potter", Hecate answered. Leo suddenly interrupted. "Is there a faster way we could do this this is boring".

Frank and Hazel looked shocked at the way Leo spoke to a goddess, Percy grinned, Annabeth looked like someone murdered her mother, while Piper hit him on the shoulder. "Ow", Leo muttered repeatedly. "Yes there is actually", Hecate said. "Gather the rest of the questing members and I will show you how".

"I will be transporting you there in an hour, so pack your things and be ready", Hecate said, before disappearing.