REYNA

Reyna sighed, and started to walk toward the hat. Truth be told, she was pissed at the hat for what it had done to her friends, and pissed at whoever made the lists for announcing her full name. She still did not know exactly what happened, but she was not excited for it in any way shape or form. She sat down on the stool, and as a joke called out in her mind, hey hat? She quickly received a response, yes, yes, I shall now sort you. You definitely seem like a Gryffindor by your traits, but lets open your mind to see.

Before Reyna could process what the hat had said, she was taken back to her birthplace. San Juan. She was not excited to be here, but she moved on. Then she saw Hylla. Dead. She looked up and saw her dad controlling objects with his mind. She remembered now, Hylla was hit with a chair. She felt the urge to kill her father, and couldn't control herself. She picked up an imperial gold dagger and ran her father through. She rushed to Hylla to make sure she was okay, but the scene shifted. She then only realized that the previous scene was a memory.

She then saw the pirates, Hylla fighting them off, earning their respect. She saw herself split up from her sister who had saved her all these years. Joining Camp Jupiter. She remembered leading the battle against the titan Krios, Jason by her side. The pain she felt, when he disappeared. The losses in the fight against Polybotes. Leo firing on New Rome (though that was an accident). Her journey across the Mediterranean, putting Scipio out of his misery. The journey with the Athena Parthenos. Her pain at finding out that Jason died. She gritted her teeth. She would not be going through these visions anymore. She pressurized her mind and escaped the memories, coming out to find the hat yelling out, "GRYFFINDOR, GRYFFINDOR".

Reyna walked back, as all her friends had done, and she collected herself. She caught Thalia's eyes asking her if she was okay. She smiled and nodded back at her honorary sister. Everyone else looked at her with one or both eyebrows raised. She nodded once again, and everyone relaxed. McGonagall looked at her list, and announced the next name.

"SOLACE, WILL".