PERCY

"Some talents from my fathers side of the family, Im pretty good with water and other liquids. One might even say I could control them". He heard a gasp. Harry smiled. "So how did you all get into Gryffindor anyway?", Harry asked. It seemed he had countless questions for Percy.

"Well we have all known each other for a long time. I've known Annabeth for 7 years myself. We are all just incredibly stubborn, and reckless, and brave, though there is a fine line between the last 2". "Elaborate please, that doesnt exactly explain much", Harry said, curiosity in his eyes. Percy sighed. "Look Harry, you have had incidents in your past I trust?", he asked. "Yes", Harry responded.

"The 12 of us have had it pretty bad over the last few years. I wont share details about the others because thats not my call, but as for myself, theres been some stuff. My mom got kidnapped, and I ended up having a gunfight with the kidnapper all while I was 12. I also fell off of the St Louis arch". "YOU WHAT?", Harry said in disbelief. "Yeah that happened, but the point is, that is come of the more mild stuff. The other stuff, I can't tell you". "I won't tell anyone, I promise".

"No Harry, I literally can't tell you. We have something like the unbreakable vow for american wizards, except it is slightly different. Only one person has been known to break this oath whilst in the middle of a 6 month... punishment you could say. He had a mission. He broke this oath, and it unleashed things far worse than death". Percy took a deep breath.

"His children were kidnapped and turned into human torches, his friends were forced to betray him, he became a slave to a master. Everyone he got close to had something bad happen to them. Horrifically bad. This person was an arrogant person at the time, but throughout those 6 months, his entire outlook on life changed, and in the end he was ready to sacrifice his life to save anyones. It took a very extreme turn of events for him to be pardoned, and doing so hurt many people, including Jason. He also almost turned into a Zombie". Percy had tears in his eyes.

"The point is, Harry, I swore that I would speak of these events to people who were not there when it happened. I don't want them to feel pity, or anything else on my behalf. So I'm sorry I can't tell you, but I think we have earned our spot In Gryffindor". He walked inside his classroom. "You should probably take your seat now Harry, class is about to begin". Then he smiled. "Thanks for giving us a chance".

number 3...