Chapter 29

Past days have been kind of great. Camila and Nicholas acts like that kiss at the garden didn't happen, they pretty much act normal-- well actually they've been talking like friends. I guess it was a good thing because they really have not talked in a while, although you cannot really deny that it was still quite awkward so they only spoke when they are with other people, they do not really talk to each other in private. No, that is a bad idea. Just from last night it also proves that it is not a good idea for them to stay in one play alone. Camila even wondered if it was a good idea for them to even speak to each other, but that was fine, right? Let us not over react by truly getting away from each other. That's just bullshit, how do you expect to avoid someone when they literally just live near each other and not to mention there is really no way for them to stay away from each other when the man Camila is marrying happens to be Nicholas's brother as well? Unless of course Nicholas decides to leave, he can leave whenever he wants. But that's the question, if he and Camila are really over, why is he still here? Would he say because his main reason for staying is for his brothers wedding? But look how it turned out, would he still stay and watch the girl he loves wed him? Or if there still hope in him that made him stay?

But again,yes, I guess you could say the days have been great. Besides Gabriel's jealous, not because of the two was starting to talk to each other again but because of the way they talk, it seems like Nicholas knows alot more of Camila than Gabriel. Which is true. It made him jealous that there are things he did not know but his brother does. While they were in living room, just the four of them, Camila would laugh at some random thing Nicholas would say, When they ate Nicholas exchanged plates with Camila which confuses them, Nicholas simply said that Camila does not eat that. Which was also true. Lets just say thank you that it was only the four of them whem that happened. If Joseph was there, who knows what will happen next. But yes, Gabriel was pissed. Even snapped on Camila that night when she asked him if he was all right. He slammed the door at her while Camila was left surprised and confused.

All of them decided to go to the beach-- actually, it was Lydia's idea when she says that she saw a beach near on the way here. Of course they were all glad to go there, except for maybe Camila. As she always does, she stays in the sand.

But at some point while they were there, it kind of doesn't bother her anymore, as though she pretty much appreciates the ocean and not think of scary sea creatures. It would be a lie if I say she was not remembering the time Nicholas brought her to the beach and watched as the sun goes down. That may be the day that she feared less of the ocean, that everytime she looks at it, she loves it for it reminded her of that day-- wait, why is she thinking about that? She shouldn't.

"Aren't you going to swim?" Lyda asks as she sat beside Camila who was reading a book. Camila shakes her head "Why not? The water's fine"

"Well she happens to fear the ocean" Says Nicholas who suddenly appears holding two glasses of drink "Here you are Darling" he hands one drink to Lydia, Lydia gave him a sweet smile and thanked him. Something about Nicholas calling Lydia Darling made Camila quite upset. Is that how they call each other now? Camila comes back to her senses when she felt coldness touches her skin "You all right?" Nicholas asks, reaching the glass to Camila. The blonde girl stares at the glass then back to Nicholas, not really sure what is happening.

He's offering you a drink, obviously

Camila takes it anyway then thanked him. Well damn, he even got the right drink, just the way Camila likes it.

Their parent's were busy elsewhere, maybe drinking, god knows what their doing. Iris feeling the moment, walking in the sand, feeling fabulous and beautiful. Not until Steffan ruins it by accidentally splashing water to her.