Chapter 5

I have to say that I quite enjoy my time last night. Maybe for an hour, but still...I did.

When Father asked for me and Gabriel, he started introducing us to some of is business friends..? If that is what you call it. Now a lot of people knows about the wedding, not that i mind or I am against it. Of course it will happen and a lot of people will know.

Since I am starting to feel comfortable with the Wynters, I am starting to think that maybe, things will turn out very well.

"Who was that man you're with last night?" Iris asked, who was sitting in front of me at the dining table.

"Gabriel's brother" she looked at me with slight surprise in her face.

"He has a brother?"

"No, Iris...he does not, in fact he has a sister" I sarcastically said. She frowned and took a bite from her breakfast.

Mother and Father was already done eating awhile ago, so it was only me, Iris, Steffan and Emily at the table.

"He's hot" She commented. "Is he single?"

"I don't know" I answered and took a bite from my pancakes. Not wanting to be asked about Nicholas again, I changed the topic. "So, have you proved that your hot chocolate are...the best?"

"No. But just about now I will" she raised both of her hands and clapped two times. Two of our house maids, Sienna and Evelyn came holding a tray of hot chocolates.

As they placed it on our desk, they excused themselves.

"You will be drinking my hot chocolate for breakfast" Iris smiled. I did not answer and instead just drank my orange juice and took another bite of my food "Whatever Mila." She rolled her eyes. She looked over to Steffan and Emily "Well go on then, drink it."

"I have to admit that your hot chocolate is not really that good Iris" I laughed at Steffans answer while Iris gasped. "I'm sorry but its true" he laughed "But I appreciate you making it for me"

"I haven't tasted Iris's hot chocolate, maybe it's not that bad" said Emily. I smiled and raised my eyebrows at her. She took a sip from it. "It's not that bad"

I laughed again.

"Not that bad, you mean it's a 2 out of 10." Iris huffed and stood up from her chair. "Excuse me, for will be doing some research about hot chocolate. Apparently the people in here...does not have taste so I will have to adjust" she said and walked away.

The three of us looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

"Be honest Em, is it good?" Steffan asked, almost choked on his food for holding laughter.

"I'd rate a 4 out of 10?"

"SHAME!" We heard Iris yelled from upstairs.

I finished my breakfast with one last bite. I told Steffan and Emily that I will be out to meet Paris and Sloan and will return by the afternoon.

As I got out of the house I began to walk my way to the fields where the three of us usually hang out. People greeting me as I pass by and in return...I smiled at them. I slowed down a bit when I saw the Library, thinking if should I go inside and check out some new books that have arrived or should i proceed?

My first thought was exactly what I did. I'm sure there is plenty of time for the day.

I went inside the library, loving the smell of it as always. I cannot explain it but the smell of freshly bought books are amazing.

"Ah Camila, great to see you again" Mr. Brown said who was standing at the registrar. Did I forgot to mention that this is not just a Library but you can also buy the books in it too—and Mr. Brown here owns it and has been his business since his great grandfather...or so that's how I remember it?