Chapter 20

A few days have past. Camila and Nicholas has never been close than ever. They were always with each other. Mostly spending their time at the willow tree since that day Nicholas brought Camila there. Almost as though it was their own spot. A spot only they know and will go to meet. The were also going out to eat, taking walks, Nicholas would always visit Camila at their house. Camila would liked to do the same but thinks that it would be a bad idea since Gabriel was there.

Although, what was the difference? Gabriel as well, was always at the Henderson's to visit Camila and also to have talks with her Father, Joseph.

Gabriel noticed it. The two have been with each other for most of the time. He will not deny that he was getting jealous. Camila was his fiancè which makes her his, he says to himself.

He watches his Fiancè smiling and laughing with his brother as they walk their way out of the gates. He inhales deeply as they were out of his site. Joseph saw the way he looks at them, he walks over to Gabriel and puts a hand on his shoulder.

"You are my daughter's soon to be husband. Does it not look wrong that you are not the one she is with for most of the time?" He says. Gabriel did not say a word for he has no words to say. "Nothing will happen if you just stand there and watch. Perhaps something will happen, but it will not end up with you and my daughter." And then he left.  Gabriel was left there standing, thinking about what Joseph said. He has a point and it was possible. So what is he going to do? 

His thoughts were interrupted when Sienna came in. "Hello Sir Gabriel. Is there anything you need?" He looks at her and hesitates if he should ask her a question or not.

"Yes, May I ask you something?"

"Of course sir. What is it?"

"You've been a servant here for years right? So you must know a lot on what happens around the house"

"I suppose so, sir. Why do you ask?''

"Have you noticed anything weird between Camila and my brother?" Honestly, he did not know if it was right to ask that, but he did. Since obviously Camila will not answer him right if he did ask her, so he must ask someone else. 

"Nothing sir."

"Like, they are always been with each other. Too close to each other"

"I believe it is because they are the best of friends Sir Gabriel." Sienna says. 

"Will you keep an eye on them for me? But of course do not tell Camila" Sienna's eyebrows frown. She took one step before speaking.

"I'm afraid I cannot." Gabriel was surprised. He expected the girl to obey him. "With all due respect Sir but I will not do that if it means having Miss Camila upset. I will not do something behind her back. So whatever it is that may be a problem between the two of you, I am afraid that I will not be involved in it for it is none of my business, although I do suggest you talk things out with Miss Camila on whatever it is you are feeling or thinking" She says before walking pass him, not letting Gabriel say a word or reply to her statement. Although deep inside, she has another reason on why she will not do it. Number one. of course Camila will not like it as though it feels like she is betraying her as her friend. Second was because she may or may not have been siding with someone for Camila. 

Gabriel cursed to himself before inhaling deeply to calm himself down.

"Well you don't look happy" And that will be Iris "What's with the face Gabriel?"

"Hmm? Nothing, just stressed"

"Mhm, I blame you." She says.

"I beg you're pardon?"