Chapter 13

Two days have past after that day. It was raining again. Camila has not seen Nicholas since after the night they bid goodbye. Whenever she goes out with Paris and Sloan, she does not see him outside or not even come over to see her. Was there something she did? Have she done something to upset him? 

She does not want to admit it but she was starting to overthink it and become to worry. But she thought that he maybe was just busy since he could also be a busy guy.

"Anything you need Miss Camila?" Sienna asks once she noticed the girl sitting on the stairs and seemed to be thinking about something. Camila noticed her and just gave her a smile as she answered.

"No, thank you"

Sienna sat beside her. "You do not seem to be all right" among all of their house maids. Sienna was the one who was much closer to them, for their age was just close to each other and again, She's been with them for years. Her family works for them. "Are you perhaps not feeling well because of the other day that you went home soaking wet?"

"Nope, I feel fine. I'm just—not in the mood for today, I guess" a small smile grew on Sienna's lips, for she may or may not know why the other girl was acting that way. But if her thoughts were correct, then It was pretty clear to her on what was happening.

"Shall I go make tea for you? Or perhaps hot chocolate?" She says with a smile.

Well, she does love hot chocolate especially when it was raining.

"That would be nice, thank you Sienna" The both of them stood up and walk down the stair and to the kitchen. Camila sat on the chair flops her head on the table.

"Sienna, have you seen tha-- eh?" Iris came in "You're making hot chocolate?"

"Yes, don't worry I'll make some for you as well"

Iris sat in front of Camila and studied her face. "You all right Camila?"

"Never better" she says and yawns.

The younger girl frowned her eyebrows, still looking at the older girl "O..kay?" She cleared her throat "Anyway, I plan on making cupcakes. So I was looking for our cook book if that is what you call it?" Camila looked up to her sister with a questionable look. "What?"

"Since when are you interested on making cupcakes?"

"I could ask you the same thing when you and Nicholas baked a cake"

"It was his idea."

"And I'm surprised you agreed" she says. Camila once again was ready to speak and defend herself but was cut off "Anyway, I thought of baking cupcakes just because—you know, who knows, I could be a famous baker. And I will be making some for Sebastian and Nicholas and of course also for all of you. Although It would seem like I am biased if I only baked for Nicholas huh? So I guess I'll make some too for his parents and Gabriel"

Camila was even more confuse, but only at the Nicholas part. "Why bake cupcakes for Nicholas though? Is there an event?" She tried to recall if there was some sort of event coming up. She finds it quite weird that the younger girl suddenly wanted to bake cupcakes for Nicholas because Iris was not the type to bring people cupcakes just like that. Unless she wants something or there was an event.

Iris raised an eyebrow at her "He's sick right? So I wanted to make cupcakes for him."

"He's sick?" Was that the reason why she has not seen him for the past days? He was sick? But how come she does not know about it? Well not until now. But again, How was she not informed of this?

"Seriously? You didn't know?"

"Would I ask if I did not?" Okay, calm down there.

"Well I just thought that you were one of the people who knew first"