Chapter 24

How can Something that is wrong feels so true.
Who would have thought it was going to be you
This was not something I am supposed to do
But yet again, I wanted to.

There is not much that I want to say
Besides how you make me feel happiness in some sort of way
I cannot express how much I want you to stay
But was hurting you the price I shall pay?

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Camilaaaaaa open the dooorr!" Iris yelles from outside. She wasn't really knocking, but kicking the door. Camila drops her pen and closes her notebook before she tells her to come in "No, open the door, my hands are full!" The older girl rolls her eyes before opening the door "Hi, Don't you look tired" Iris says as she enters. She placed the tray on the table "Sienna went out to buy croissants so here, Aaaannndd I made you tea"

"Did you really?" She raised an eyebrow, not believing that her sister did.

"No, I didn't. Mrs. Murray made it, just the way you like it"

"So what is it that you need this time for you to bring me this when any of our maids could just do that instead"

"Is that what you really think of me?"

"Maybe"

"Well then you are wrong. I came here to spend time with you" she knows about her and Nicholas that's why she came here. The two of them haven't been talking to each other since that day. Days of pasts or week, even, hell they don't even remember now. The past few days have been them just looking at each other whenever they bumped in or whatever. Camila has been mostly quiet since then. Steffan even tried talking to her about her situation with Nicholas but Camila refused to talk about it and said that everything was fine now, when it really isn't. She was screaming from the inside, wanted nothing but to run away, knock on Nicholas's door and hug him. But she can't. The only time that Camila will see Nicholas is when she will go out with Paris and Sloan and will spot him outside, but they wouldn't talk to each other but simply just glance.

Iris was worried about her, she knew she wasn't all right.

"Don't give me that look Camila, I really am here to spend time with yo-- ohh a new painting" she walks over to the balcony

"'Tis still not finished."

"Yes, I can see that" She scans the painting "Are you still not going to hang one of your paintings in your wall? That poor lonely space?" She points at the wall "You've painted a lot yet you don't hang at least one of them"

"I told you, I will hang a painting that is meaningful to me"

"And there is still none?" Camila eyes the painting and shrugs. "By the way, Emily and Steffan went out to I don't know where but something about Steffan's business stuffs" She threw herself on the bed and said a few things about how is her sister's bed more comfier and softer than her, Camila didn't answer but just eat "Anyway. How are things?"

"Hmm? Oh, Good"

"And how about you?"

"Never better"

"Are you really?"

"Yup"

"I refuse to believe it"