As he entered the lobby, he noticed no one was in the lobby which was odd to see. 

'What the- where are the people that usually work-' 

His thoughts were halted as he thought he could hear someone trying to cry out for help. He glanced over at a door and could hear the cries coming from there, and so he ran and busted the door open to see members of the staff had their hands tied behind their back and tape covering their mouths. 

"The hell? What happened?" he muttered as he immediately freed the employees and they seemed grateful. 

"What the hell happened? How did you guys end up like this?"

"T-There's... There's a maniac in this building, and we think he's taken someone who lives in this building hostage. He tied us all up over an hour ago and when we last saw him, he was carrying a woman straight into the elevator." one of the employees said. 

"A woman? What did the woman look like?" 

"She- She had Dark Green hair-" 

"And she was wearing a Red dress!" 

Katsuki's eyes widened as he instantly felt his blood boiling as he knew someone was holding Izuku hostage and probably in her own home! 

"W-We unfortunately don't know what floor they went on, but we do know that this man has been visiting this building for the past month." 

"Yes, and he's constantly asking us about someone who lives here, and we think it might be the woman he was carrying with him earlier." 

"How long ago was it when you guys saw him with that woman?" Katsuki asked. 

"I-It was about 5... 10 minutes ago."

Katsuki knew that if he wasted any more time then maybe something even worse would happen if it really was Izuku. 

"Call the Police and tell them to get to floor 20, and tell 'em that it's urgent!" Katsuki exclaimed as he walked away from them and ran to the elevator and pressed the button and entered the elevator and repeatedly pressed the button to try and hurry the elevator to go faster. 

He couldn't stop shaking as he didn't know what he was going to find, but he knew one thing, whoever this was, he was absolutely gonna kick their ass.

"Shindo! Stop this! I have a boyfriend, so let me go!!!" she exclaimed. 

"And that boyfriend is me, you should feel so happy that I'm doing this for you." Shindo stated. 

"I'm not happy! Please put me down!!!" she yelled. 

"Don't worry, you'll be happy once I've started." 

"Shindo, let me go! Oof!" 

She felt her body get thrown onto the bed and felt a sudden tug of her tied arms getting pulled over her head and she looked up to see Shindo was on top of her and using one of his hands to hold her arms up as he rested his other hand onto her stomach. 

"I'm not gonna lie, Izu-san... but you look really sexy in this dress, so it's a shame I'm gonna have to rip it off of you for your own pleasure." 

"Pleasure?!?! This is pain! Let me- mn!"

Shindo immediately interrupted her as he slammed his lips onto hers and pressed his body down onto her. Izuku didn't like this at all, as all she could take was something sour and he smelled like rotten fruit, and she wanted to get out of this situation, but it was practically impossible. 

Paging Dr. DekuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara