Chapter 18

She is so pure. So innocent. It's so easy to manipulate her. It was easy. First she asked me to go out and then she talked to her family and then she wants to go Europe especially because she is missing her sister. And I expected her to ask me this because of the recording I heard. No matter how much busy I am I take 2 minutes to see what she is upto. Not because I have doubt on her but because I don't want her to go anywhere leaving me alone.

So it was easy. I already had a plan when I listened to her recording. She wanted to go out and she is missing her sister so would ofcourse ask for my permission and me being me won't ever allow not in this condition of course. So I decided to let her talk about the thing that she is missing her sister so I can cut off when she'll say that she wanted to go instead I'll tell her that I will arrange her sister's arrival. And because of this she would probably forget the idea of going out and she'll be living inside happily with the help of her own sister. My precious baby.

She is too innocent to understand my motto. That's why I don't let her go outside. This world isn't safe for her. I am just protecting her of course. You call me over protective or possessive yet do I look like I care? I just want the best for her and our up coming baby.

"I want her to come here in two days itself. She has been already informed about her arrival so she would be already ready to come. Two days are enough for you I guess." I say to my assistant not even sparing a glance at him as I am signing some important documents. "Yes Leader." He bowed and I dismissed him.

Closing up my parker pen I lean onto the seat and closed my eyes. Trying to relax because today was the hectic day. The week after the event, the month before the event are always this busy that I barely stay at home. The week after the Cosa Nostra Event is busy because of the things we discussed we have to execute the first step and it's Pretty fast yet very important process thus it needs my sign.

I got up as my assistant came up with more files. "Are these important?" I motioned to the files while lighting a hookah. I take a long puff and sigh. "No Leader. We can do them tomorrow morning if you want." He says as I sigh and nod. I take some other puff while staring at the scenery of the city outside my office. The strawberry taste immediately fills up my office as well as my lungs. "What about the arrival of Y/N's sister?" I ask as I turn around to switch that thing off because the office suddenly became suffocating.

"Young madam's sister's plane would like to departure tomorrow night." He says and hands me over the iPad where I could see the red dot indicating where the plane is. "Alright, let her come into the mansion next morning only. She is very annoying." I said as I groan loudly because of the headache resulting in flinching of my assistant.

"Good evening Leader." My employees said as I walked past them. I ignore them and continued walking. I am already having a terrible headache and there wishes aren't helping at all. I just want to go home and lay of those thighs of my baby while playing with her boobs. It's fun.

-

I enter the house and notice the lights are somehow dim. The butler came and take my coat as well as my suitcase from my assistant. "Have a good night Leader." He bowed at full 90• and went to the other direction of the mansion.

"Leader your dinner is ready. When would you like to have?" Lisa the vice head maid now came up and said while her head hanging down. "I would like to freshen up first. Did young Mrs. Jeon eat anything?" I asked while rubbing my hand with a hand sanitizer. I always make sure I am perfectly fine before going into my room. No matter if I had to take the bath I still do some small yet very important hygiene routine.

She sighs deeply, in disappointment and said, "No leader." She asked somehow the anger just clearly show when she is talking. "Hmm... bring our dinner to the room." I said as walked passed her. But before walking ahead I step back a little and said in a very intimidating and dangerous voice, "Don't ever show this attitude of yours to me. Otherwise I'll take the opportunity from you to even breathe." She stiffen in her place and nodded before bowing.

"Jungkook" I heard that angelic voice which I had been craving for so long coming towards me wearing a very beautiful long red net dress. I held my hands in air as she throws herself at me and hug me tight. I chuckled at whispered, "Hey baby!" She pulls away and tip toe to reach my cheek and plant a soft kiss there and pulls away then noticed that there were still some guards and maids working. She blushed and looked down.

I gently held her by her small waist and made her look upto me, "Never run and do this. Ok baby? You're pregnant! I want you to be careful." "Okay jungkook." She says with a big smile. I know the reason of her happiness is because I agreed for the arrival of her sister.

"Secondly you shouldn't touch me when I hadn't done with my shower. This isn't safe for you. Do you get me?" I said and kissed the diamond bracelet on her smooth wrist she wore that I gifted her. These jewellery is just complimenting her look. She is naturally very beautiful and I have seen every bit of it. She nods and tip toe again to peck my lips but because of her short height she wasn't able to reach me so I bent down a little to her level and kissed those cherry lips of her with full of love.

"Third don't wait for me to come home then we could eat. You may wait if you want but not with empty stomach. Do you want something bad should happen to our baby?" I asked and creases her cheek lovingly. She shook her head and pout and rest her head on my chest while incircling her small arms around me.

"C'mon now let's eat." I say as I pull her towards our bedroom before giving my gun to the butler.