Chapter 39 🔞

Coming back from a stupid party I went upto my room to find my wife

Coming back from a stupid party I went upto my room to find my wife. I am so tired and I need a little bit of relaxation. I first went to Taehyung's and Kiara's room to check upon them. They have one room with two beds in the centre, the room was too big for them. It can easily fit 3 queen size beds. I next go towards my triplets and saw everyone of them sleeping except Faz, cooing and playing with his feet. He is really a cute kid, I bet he would attract much girls because of how cute he is.

I picked him as he happily came to me

I picked him as he happily came to me. I wait for him to sleep, placing him down on his crib, I go towards my room. Entering the room I locked the door and turned around only to see lighted scent candles glowing beautifully under the moon light coming from the window. The air conditioner inside the room made the aura of the room more devilishly than it already is.

I saw my wife laying sexily on the bed. The bed curtains was blocking the way for me to see what she is wearing. I open my blazer and light a hookah that was already set for me on the table. I took a puff and sigh. This is fucking sexy. I open and pin the curtains to the side while puffing the hookah. I saw my wife wearing a silk blue nightwear having a golden finishing in the end. She had her big ass up a little for me. I sigh and kiss those soft cheek buns from the nightwear itself. She giggled in a slutry voice making my dick twitch inside my pants.

I massage her butt while eyeing her taking the puff every now and then

I massage her butt while eyeing her taking the puff every now and then. She looks at me and bite her lips. I motioned her to come closer to me as she did. I jerked her sexy body towards me by her waist and take a puff without breaking the eye contact. She placed her hands on my chest beside my nipple and pounce her breast out for me to suck the hell out of them. They looked so sexy in that lingerie, her already hardened nipple was visible from the cloth of her night wear. She looked fucking sexy and fuckable. It's hard for me to control.

Taking another puff I gave out the smoke on her face. Looking at her as she bite her finger and looked at me with the most seductive look on her face. A lot of girls have seduced me tonight but I never gave a fuck nor it was turning me on but as soon as I saw my wife's eyes I felt my dick asking for her juicy c*nt. I gave her open mouth kisses after taking another puff and breathe out inside her mouth. Pulling away I saw as she smoke out the haze with her cherry pink lips fuck I can feel myself getting so wet. "Daddy." She said and rest her head on my chest. I crease her long silky hairs and kiss the crown of her head. "Yes baby girl." I asked back.

She breathe out sexily and created several hickeys on my neck. I grould lowly as a lion when she took the hookah pipe from my hand and placed it on the table. I wait for her to come back to me and once she did I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed her hungrily. She giggles when I kissed and sucked on to her neck like a beast. Pulling away I look at her only to see her seductive look again. She leaned in close to me and whispered directly near my ears, "I want you inside me, daddy." She dared to ask.

That was the moment when I lost it and bounce her on the bed. Pulling my shirt away from my body she came close to me on her knees and opened the belt of my pants. Sliding my pants and underwear down she stroke my length as I crease her milky cheeks waiting for her to take me inside her mouth. Taking her hairs in a ponytail I showed my length inside her mouth, already touching the back of her throat. I groaned when she played with my balls while bobbling her head up and down to take in all of my dick.

"Yeah baby." I moaned out again. The pleasure made me feel like I am about to cum and I did. I sprawed my beans inside her mouth as she swallowed it all happily. I breathe out with a grin and lay her down on the mattress slowly and gently. I lay on top of her and kissed her neck sensually. Her hands find my hairs as she played with them while moaning lowly. "Baby girl." I breathe out still burying my head in her neck. I looked up to her and captured her lips slowly and sexily with mine.

Y/N'S pov.

Pulling away he opened my night wear leaving me in my lingerie which gave him a hard time as soon as had stepped inside the room. Untying the straps of my bra revealing my breast. He immediately captured my left nipple and sucked onto him harshly. I moaned lowly when he massaged my other nipple with his two fingers. His tongue played sensually with my nipple, he pulled away and attacked the other one. It's been last 5 minutes and I don't think he have any plan to even breathe leaving my breast. Not when he was actually successful to pour out the milk.

He finally pulled out and immediately opened my panties. Stroking his dick a little he massaged his tip with my folds and we moan out in satisfaction. I have almost forget the sensation of him inside me. He entered inside me slowly and sighed. "Uhh...fuck. Fucking Lossen up darling." He growned resulting his chest to vibrate against mine. I mewled sexily and scratched his back a little when I felt him finally moving. "Jungkook." I called out.

"I know baby, I fucking know. Shit!" He moaned. "I missed you!" I said as tears of pleasure started coming out like a waterfall. This is heaven. "I fucking missed you to baby. Fuck....yeah. Shit darling stop clenching." He said and picked up the pace. He is the vocal one and I bet his curses are making me cum in a minute. He is even making sound while he breathe heavily. Where I am not able to stop moaning.

He picked me up without withdrawing his dick out and fuck me without any support. I have a kink of manhandling and he knows that. He is just doing so great. I moan more and more when he told me to cum and I did. I squirted out all my juices on his abs. He looked so hot under the moon light with sweet on his face, manhandling me perfectly. He cum inside me and I meweled feeling his hot cum inside me.

Hey! How are you? I am sorry for the late updates. I am really lazy and I have work to do but ain't even touching it. I am only working on my deco kit cutting and pasting stuff.

How is the proof?? It is amazing like so so so good! I have to wait for 10 days I guess yo get my Proof album. Mine will take a little time and I am losing my patience.
Also, I am blank!!! Like Really blank for the season 2!
But anyways, last but not the least let me know how's the smut 😏😏😏😏😏😏