The Under World System

Yakuza

A Yakuza is the leader of a whole continent. There is a total of 4 Yakuza in each continent under them. Under the Yakuza, there is a total of 7 mafia groups. These Mafia are controlled by the Yakuza. Their conflicts, arguments, or anything that gets problematic goes straight to Yakuza. Yakuza Leaders around the world fight against each other to get other's continent as well as their mafia under them. Yakuza leaders are not allowed to show their profession to normal people or you can say the other world. Yakuza have been banned from exposing each other. If the yakuza's child is capable enough to hold the position then he can continue to hold the generations otherwise other yakuza are given chances to prove themselves if they want to take over the continent and mafia. Yakuza can be a MALE only. If the yakuza doesn't wish to show his heir yet to the world, this should be respected. Yakuza are not allowed to have prostitutes before or after marriage, Respect your wives!!! Some important rules and principles to be followed by every Yakuza are:-
1. He should have an heir to be in power. If not heir he should have a wife.
2. Respect women. In the mafia world, your half-personality is judged by how you treat a woman. If someone saves herself for you, you should do the same.
3. No one can present himself directly to another one of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.
4. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth.
5. Appointments must be respected.
6. Always be loyal to your people, they(mafia) are loyal to you, so you need to take care of their needs as a leader.
7. Money cannot be appreciated if it belongs to others or other families. You are a Yakuza Leader, not a robber.

Mafia

A Mafia is a type of criminal organization whose central activity is the arbitration of disputes between criminals as well as the organization and enforcement of illicit agreements between criminals through the use of or threat of violence. Mafia is loyal to their leader. Yet if he wants to be a Yakuza he needs to prove himself for the post on Cosa Nostra event. Marriages can be held between the mafias inside the continent itself. Mafia proves themselves to their respected Yakuza to get a country under themselves. They need to prove themselves to get a particular power, respect, etc. Mafia leaders are chosen by the Yakuza itself. The Main members of the groups are chosen by the mafia leaders. The principles and rules are the same as the mafia as a yakuza. A mafia can be both a male and a female - depends upon your skills. Mafia leaders are allowed to have prostitutes before or after marriage.

Caro Nostra Event - Our Thing

Caro Nostra event is held every year in January by Yakuza Leader. Discussions like new rules, special missions, dates, events, etc can be discussed. In a meeting there can only Mafia Leaders(with their assistant), investors, businessmen, Billionaire(their reason to be present there), and doctors chosen by the Yakuza (to discuss organ selling or buying) are present with no guns, knives, or any other weapon except Yakuza. Very important things like drug selling or buying, organ selling or buying, prostitute business(if any), important missions, and any conflicts or marriage of any Yakuza son are discussed thus it is a very important day for everyone in the world. It's Yakuza's wish for how many days he wants to have the event be held, it depends upon the things discussed. Families are allowed to come but not in the building where the event is held. 4 Yakuza Leaders = 4 different Caro Nostra.

Yakuza Leader
Total 4 yakuza leaders are having each continent under them:-

Africa - Leader Leonardo Dicaprio. Wife as Camila Rabecca an American model and actress. Having two sons - prefers the identity hidden. He is very good at reading body language. Catches the lie if any.

Leonardo Dicaprio:-