Chapter 24 🔞

A long smut chapter...

Jungkook placed her sleepy figure gently on his bed. He took off his coat and unbuttoned two of his shirt buttons. He took a whiskey glass he asked for his maid to prepare and sat down on the seat at the corner of the room. He took a sip loving the burning sensation inside him. He eyed his wife who so was looking so sexy even in her sleep. He just couldn't get her out of his head. That seductive look of his wife was like a death to him.

Her milky legs were visible till her thighs as the silk dress was sliding down from her smooth skin. Jungkook felt his dick twitch when she moaned in her sleep and turned to the other side allowing him to see her butt very clear. She wore a tong, such a naughty women. Jungkook thought and took another sip from his whiskey.

It's 2 in the morning and Jungkook has been seeing her from past 3 hours now. And never he got board. He was hard as rock. He sometimes smiled, sometimes clenched his jaw, he was staring at his wife from 3 hours straight who is sleeping peacefully. She finally show a moment by a groan and placing her hand on her head as she got a headache.

She opened her eyes and noticed that she is in her own room. She rubs her eyes a little softly and sat up straight. She then notices a dark figure sitting in the corner of the room. It was 2 in the morning and she was scared of this person. "Jungkook is that you?" She asked nervously and got up from the bed.

Jungkook notices her every move and after a while he finally got up. He came towards her with small steps. One hand inside his pant pocket as the other one holding a whiskey glass. His jaw clenched at the sight of her cleavage. He stands in front of her scared figure.

She tried to talk to him but no words came out. She had never seen her husband this scary and it creeped her out how he was watching her sleep the whole time. "Jungkook what happened? Are you ok? Why are you drinking so much?" She managed to ask.

He gulps the leftover whiskey and throws the glass back. The glass shattered as she gasps loudly and stepped back. But before she could go more further he encircled his tattooed arm and yanks her figure towards him. He sucks her neck harshly and growled when she tried to move away from him. "J-Jungkook what a-are you doing?" She asks as she places her palm on his chest to create a distance between them.

He pulls away, cupping her cheeks he looks straight into her eyes and said, "I have something to tell you." He says and takes out his phone from his picket. He types in something and finally says, "I saw this guy from your Instagram liking your picture." He says and she frowns. A lot of people does that she is known as a Yakuza wife, of course people has to like her. But she is also very beautiful, people are also attracted to her but they can't possibly do anything. "Yeah so?" She asks and Jungkook chuckles. He puts his phone back to his pocket and again tightens his arms around her. "So, I deleted your account."

"Jungkook are you crazy? It's normal to like someone's picture." She asks. "Maybe for you but not for me, you are mine darling remember that." Before she could reply he places his lips on her lips. The kiss was dominating just like him. It showed the possessiveness this man hold within him for her.

For awhile she tried to struggle but then gave up because she knows her husband well. She bite his lips making him more needy. He pulls away and pinned her to the nearest wall. Sucking her neck he opens her dress and let it slide down leaving her in some sexy underwear. "Fuck." He curses as he unbuttons her bra and throws it across the room.

He palms her breast a little before enveloping those hardened nipple inside his mouth. She moaned and throws her head back enjoying the feeling her husband provided her. He traces the kisses from her boobs, to belly button and finally coming in front of her dripping pussy. He inhales her scent there and took a deep breath.

Seeing her husband doing such sinful actions she becomes more needy. He licks her folds making her moan loud. His tongue played there for a while and goes down to her hole. He enters his tongue inside her as much as he can and started flicking and sucking her juices. "Jungkook." She moaned his name and he liked it very much. Feeling she is close he pulls away and stands up with a messy hair. She whine and kisses him. The kiss was intense and so naughty. He picks her up as she encircles her legs around him.

He places her down on the bed and stood up straight. He unbuttons his belt and takes out his throbbing dick which was already aching for her hole. She planned on being bold today. So she sat on her knees touched his dick. Applying the pressure on his tip. He takes her hair in his hands and creased her cheeks.

She takes his dick in her mouth and started sucking it. He throws his head back and moaned loudly. She chocked on his dick making him grown. Saliva rolling down her mouth to chin whereas his pre cum was just making things more dirty. She circles her tongue on his tip and then again takes the his dick down to her throat. The 8 inch pick dick of his was her favourite toy to play with. He takes his dick in his hand while the other in her hairs. She stops her activity and Jungkook takes his dick and pulls out with a loud pop sound from her.

He hits her face with his dick a few times and said, "You are being daddy's naughty girl now aren't you?" She smiles and nodded with a giggle. She again takes his dick inside her mouth and bobbles her head up and down. When he was about to cum he pulls away. Shaking his dick and moaning loudly he cum on her boobs. While breathing heavily he massages her nipples with his cock where his cum rested. They were very dirty tonight.

She smile innocently at him and giggles enjoying his dick on her nipples. He makes her stand up on the bed and kisses her lips. They gave a peck to each other as Jungkook lays her down on the cold mattress and hovers above her. The sight of her boobs with his cum was making him hard again. He turns her so that she lays on her stomach with ass up.

"Your ass is so big. Shit you are sexy baby." He says and spanked her making her giggle. She sway her lips side to side to tease him. He smirked and palms his dick. He enters her ass hole and groaned feeling how tight she is. "Seems like I need to fuck you regularly." He said as creases her butt cheeks. Despite in pain of her pussy she chuckles and breathe out a yes.

The skin slapping sounds and both of their moaning was clearly showing how much they enjoyed the night as they also slept late after having back to back sex.