Chapter 9🔞

I am currently near the window seeing the sky so calm and deep just like him. I am nervous of course. But I trust him. The room decorations were so beautiful. There were bed curtains at each side of the bed. His room was so huge. The black bed sheets were neatly folded. There weren't any flowers or stuff. But there were candles all around. The smell in the air was lavender with a tint of vanilla. It was calm. I heard the door open and close. Foot steps approaching me. I didn't dare to look at him. I was just wearing a black silk robe and inside was the most sexiest lingerie I saw in my dressing room. I let my hairs were open with a slight touch of nude makeup look. Just for him.

He came and hold me by my waist sniffing my scent and said, "Finally!" I chuckled at his reaction and slowly turned around to face him. "Do a quick spin darling." He said. I did a small spin for him judge. He slightly slides the shoulders of the robe to have quick peak. "For me?" He said in his deep voice. "Yes." I said drowning myself completely into his eyes and touch. He hummed and kissed me slowly and passionately. He turned me around took my hairs to have them in front. He kissed my exposed shoulder to neck. I threw my head back on his shoulder. Unholy sounds came out of my mouth. But For us they were sounds of love. Our Love! He just wore a white jean and nothing else. His broad manly shoulder with a sexy neck were driving me crazy. He turned me around to face him only to see my flustered face. He smirked and took my hand and placed it on his chest. I slipped my hands from his chest to his abs till the end of them and the starting of something... he closed his eyes feeling the sensation of me teasing him. He growled and opened his eyes. I am not gonna deny that I was scared of him.

He suddenly lifted me bridal style and sat down with me on his laps

He suddenly lifted me bridal style and sat down with me on his laps. He slowly undress me leaving me in my lingerie. "I love you." was all he said before doing everything unholy, his dirty work on me. He kissed the back of my neck while opening my bra slowly with no hurry. He massaged my boobs with his large veiny hands. I could feel his budge under me. I was moving since he was kissing my neck and playing with my boobs which made him growl out loudly. He lifted me bridal style and gently placed me on that soft mattress of his. He opened his jean revealing in hard tall, proud dick and howered above me. He kissed my lip, eyes, cheeks to jaw to neck slowly and passionately with so much care and love. He interwined his one hand with mine while sucking my nipples. His other hand went near my pussy he looked into my eyes and I nodded. He circled his two fingers near my clit slowly teasing me. I moaned due to the sensation. "Look into my eyes while I do things to you, my darling." he said and I nodded not leaving his eyes which held so much love, care and warmth....only for me.

"It will hurt a bit, hold onto me." he said and I hold his shoulders for support and moved my upper body slightly towards his chest so that he could get an easy access of my pussy. He slowly entered his fingers inside me at first I wanted to shout but he kissed me to distract me from the pain. Slowly, slowly the pain turned into the pleasure. He started going from slow to fast yet smooth. His fingers did a mess inside me. I cum on his fingers, I had tears in my eyes due do the intense pleasure he gave me. Through out the process he made sure that I looked into his eyes while he gave me a roler coaster ride of pain and pleasure. I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. We were giggling while kissing. It was beautiful. He slowly pumped his dick and started massaging his tip on my pussy, up and down, up and down. Because of his pink tip I was sure that he just want to slam himself onto me. But he controlled himself for me.

He slowly entered inside me. It was just half of his dick inside and I wanted all that to stop. It was painful. "I am sorry, I should be more careful. Shh... it's ok it will go away." he said wiping my tears and kissing he softly on my cheeks. These kisses of him were literally so soft, as if just a feather touched me. I wonder how can this person smash someone's head. He started moving really slowly while whispering sweet things that the pain will go away. I just relaxed and let him do whatever he wants. His thrust were hard once we got comfortable, his tall dick was literally inside me so deep. "So fucking tight." he said. He thrusted and I moaned more loudly this time. He kept abusing that same spot while saying, "You like that? Yeah darling....you like it?" "Yeah" I moaned out. "Fuck I want this sweet tight and hot pussy around my cock everyday after work." I just breathed out a 'Yes' since the pleasure was too intense. We are literally having sex from past 20 minutes. I have cummed a lot like A LOT. "LOOK.INTO.MY.EYES!" he said while gritting his teeth when I broke the eye contact by closing my eyes. Till he cums I looked into his eyes. He didn't let me see anywhere, no closing eyes. Just looking at him while making love. That was sexy. He finally cummed and laid all his weight on me. I let him do and hugged him.

Sex isn't dirty at all. When you do it with your lover it is the most beautiful felling. Make sure to make it special every time specially first time. SEX is BEAUTIFUL!!!